TTW redesigned (not supported)

Mod releases and conversions for Current versions of TTW
IAreBob

Re: TTW redesigned

Post by IAreBob » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:32 am

Regarding the INi edit, as long as edited NPCs are regenerated that INI edit is no longer needed, right?

If it's that simple I'll upload the regenerated faces once I'm done with it.
Oof. GECK troubles on loading NVR- TTW.esp. :/

-IAreBob
Last edited by IAreBob on Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

RoyBatty
Gary

Post by RoyBatty » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:36 am

That is correct, provided the flags are right on the NPCs.

I've asked stewie to make facegen only generate on the active plugin too.

IAreBob

Post by IAreBob » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:38 am

What would the flags need to be set to on the NPCs? I think I remember seeing at one point only a very select few NPCs are supposed to use Can be all races.

We're gonna have to assume they're set correctly with what's provided as it looks like we're not getting another version from him.

-IAreBob

IAreBob

Post by IAreBob » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:24 pm

IAreBob wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:32 am
Regarding the INi edit, as long as edited NPCs are regenerated that INI edit is no longer needed, right?

If it's that simple I'll upload the regenerated faces once I'm done with it.
Oof. GECK troubles on loading NVR- TTW.esp. :/

-IAreBob
I've included regenerated NVR2 textures as well, since junk used an updated esm. The textures are here.

-IAreBob

JDaremo

Post by JDaremo » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:44 pm

Okay, is this working or not?
T4 - Plugin TTW says it is no longer supported on the T4 page
A read me in the main redesigned archive says this mod isn't working

Death_Reaper56

Post by Death_Reaper56 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:11 pm

JDaremo wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:44 pm
Okay, is this working or not?
T4 - Plugin TTW says it is no longer supported on the T4 page
A read me in the main redesigned archive says this mod isn't working
No.He stopped working on the TTW version because he wasnt getting enough precious endorsements for his ego.

Postal-Dude

Post by Postal-Dude » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:32 pm

Lmao. I just read that thread by accident. I was wondering why the TTW patch was dropped. I already found that endorsement crap narcissistic and dumb but now after reading the thread and seeing his reaction, I guess I will just go ahead and *accidentally* delete my endorsement from his mod together with using another body replacer in my modbuild. I just do not want to bother with such people or support them in any way.

But that isn't even all. He locked the Nexus comments for months because he gives a damn about people asking for help but probably also got tired of other people calling him out for his endorsement jerking. On top of that he removes old versions of his mod on Nexus, which makes the TTW patch useless now that he released a new version and you cant even download the old to use with the TTW patch.

The TTW patch worked and was finished from what I know, I mean I used it for quite a while. But it probably doesn't work properly anymore with his new Type4 version.

I am really at a loss of words for such people. They must be fun at parties, not like they would ever be able to attend one with their social standing.

Oh yeah btw, if anyone cares, I still have the last version which works with the TTW patch. I also added the TTW patch itself and an alternative Roberts - Type4 TTW patch. Who knows how long these files are still on nexus before he takes them down completely. First install the main mod and then the TTW patch. The TTW Type4 Plugin is enough. You dont need to load both.

Download: Do not ask me about Redesigned. I never used it and never will, unless somebody makes it work with less bloatware, bad edits and requirements for 10 other beauty addons, compability plugins or whatever. If anyone ever going to release a cleaned one plugin only version perhaps even with proper TTW support, gimme a call and you get 1000 fake bot endorsements (junkacc is excluded from this offer).

P.S. Do not take the last part too serious... Got no time for endorsement wankers.

RoyBatty
Gary

Post by RoyBatty » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:36 pm

Too much drama in this thread. Closed.