Crimson Paladin's Armor DR and Broken Steel Creature Rebalance Mods

Mod releases and conversions for Current versions of TTW
Crimson Paladin

Crimson Paladin's Armor DR and Broken Steel Creature Rebalance Mods

Post by Crimson Paladin » Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:31 pm

The first of my mods is a DR mod. It adds Damage Resistance to medium and heavy armors based on the values in the JSawyer mod for New Vegas. The purpose of my mod was to make heavy armors, particularly power armor, a worthwhile alternative to light and medium armors. Just remember that it'll also make power armored enemies more difficult to kill.

Armors added by TTW were given DR based on the closest equivalent armor in New Vegas. This mod is compatible with the TTW Armor Expansion mod but not dependent on it.

DR Values assigned in the mod are given below:
Medium ArmorShow
-NCR Trooper Armor and all of its variants have 5 DR.
-NCR Ranger Patrol Armor has 8 DR.
-NCR Ranger Combat Armor has 12 DR.
-Legion Vexillarius Armor has 7 DR.
-Legion Centurion Armor has 9 DR.
-Marked Trooper Armor has 3 DR.
-Marked Tribal Armor has 4 DR.
-Marked Patrol Armor has 5 DR.
-1st Recon Survival Armor and 1st Recon Assault Armor have 8 DR.
-Recon Armor and its basic variants (Lyons Pride Recon Armor and Outcast Recon Armor) have 10 DR.
-Christine's COS Recon Armor has 12 DR.
-Combat Armor and its basic variants (Talon Company Combat Armor, Regulator Combat Armor, Van Graff Combat Armor, Winterized Combat Armor, Winterized Medic Combat Armor, Rivet City Security Armor, and Tenpenny Tower Security Armor) have 8 DR.
-Combat Armor, Reinforced and its variants (Talon Company Armor, Reinforced and Regular Armor, Reinforced) have 11 DR.
-Combat Armor, Reinforced Mark 2 and its variants (Talon Company Combat Armor, Reinforced Mark 2 and Regulator Combat Armor, Reinforced Mark 2) have 12 DR.
-Ranger Battle Armor has 11 DR.
-Lag-Bolt's Combat Armor has 11 DR.
-Shellshocked Combat Armor has 12 DR.
-US Army Combat Armor has 15 DR.
-Desert Ranger Combat Armor has 13 DR.
-Riot Gear has 12 DR.
-Advanced Riot Gear has 13 DR.
-Elite Riot Gear has 14 DR.
-Stealth Suit MK II has 9 DR.
-The Mechanist's Costume has 11 DR.
-The Antagonizer's Costume has 5 DR.
-Gannon Family Tesla Armor and MK I Tesla Armor have 25 DR.
HeavyArmorShow
-Normal and Lightweight Metal Armors have 10 DR.
-Metal Armor, Reinforced has 12 DR.
-Gecko-Backed Metal Armor has 13 DR.
-Gecko-Backed Metal Armor, Reinforced has 15 DR.
-Gamma Shield Armor has 10 DR.
-Apocalypse Gladiator Armor has 17 DR.
-Samurai Armor has 10 DR.
-Armor of the 87th Tribe has 18 DR.
-Legate's Armor has 10 DR.
-NCR Salvaged Power Armor has 20 DR.
-T-45d Power Armor and its basic variants (Brotherhood T-45d Power Armor, Star Paladin Cross T-45d Power Armor, Lyons Pride T-45d Power Armor, Outcast T-45d Power Armor, Army T-45d Power Armor) have 25 DR.
-Ashur's T-45d Power Armor has 25 DR.
-Linden's T-45d Power Armor has 25 DR.
-Tribal T-45d Power Armor has 20 DR.
-Scorched Sierra Power Armor has 20 DR.
-Prototype Medic Power Armor has 25 DR.
-T-51b Power Armor and all its variants (Brotherhood T-51b Power Armor, Outcast T-51b Power Armor, Winterized T-51b Power Armor) have 30 DR.
-All Enclave power armor variants aside from Gannon Family Tesla Armor and MK I Tesla Armor have 35 DR.
This mod also adds gloves to select DamWar armors, so NCR Rangers, Legion Centurions, and the Enclave Remnants won't be running around without gloves in the climactic battle.

You can download the Armor DR mod here https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FNAi_ ... B3sbDiCKcT

My second mod is more of an afterthought to address two small annoyances in the Fallout 3 portion of TTW- Albino Radscorpions and Feral Ghoul Reavers, which were both bullet sponges in Broken Steel and continue to be bullet sponges in TTW. Simply put, it's an attempt to adapt their hit points to be more in line with Fallout New Vegas.

This mod reduces the hit points of the Broken Steel and Point Lookout Feral Ghoul Reavers from 1100 to 350, the same as the strongest generic Feral Ghoul Reavers in Fallout New Vegas. It also reduces the hit points of Albino Radscorpions from 1500 to 650, to match New Vegas' reduction of Giant Radscorpions' health from 350 in Fallout 3 to 150. The damage they inflict and the debuffs they apply when they attack have not been changed.

You can download the Broken Steel Rebalance Mod here https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WVRHZ ... AHP_VQv1gH

If you have any problems with these mods or if you find any mistakes, please let me know so I can fix and improve them.