JLF65's TTW3 mods

Mod releases and conversions for Current versions of TTW
jlf65

JLF65's TTW3 mods

Post by jlf65 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:57 pm

This post will have links for my mods for TTW3.x.

TTW3 Patch for Alexscorpion's Nightvison Goggles - a patch to allow Alexscorpion's nightvision goggles to work with TTW3.x. Requires his original mod - this is just a patch esp.

Fallout 4 Style Soda Replacer TTW3 - the latest version of my Nuka Cola and Sunset Sarsaparilla machine replacer, Nuka Cola bottle replacer, and new Nuka Cola flavors from Fallout 4. You'll find working machines in various locations, like Craterside Supply in the DC.

Radio Gaga TTW - Tunable and destructible radios for TTW 3.x, and now for New Vegas. People here are mainly interested in the former than the latter, but in case you play NV only, there is now a version for that. No FO3 only version yet.

Star Trek TOS Phaser for TTW - Get a hand phaser, phaser rifle, and a spiffy uniform! Updated for TTW 3.x.

Portable Bedroll - Well Rested - TTW3 - TTW3 version of Volek's portable bedroll. He allows modifications with acknowledgement. You can find a bedroll in the SuperDuper Mart in DC, and Moira and Lydia sell them as well. In NV, they can be found at most tribal or legion camps.

TTW3 Invisible Wall Remover - Get rid of those pesky invisible walls that do nothing beyond try to force you along a set path. Covers both wastelands.

MZReExploreTTW3 - Unlock those areas in Mothership Zeta after completing the DLC. Repair the Death Ray. Repair all the teleporters. Do the space walk as often as you like.

Zeta Clutter Items TTW3 - Now you can pick up all those cool alien artifacts strewn all over Mothership Zeta.
Last edited by jlf65 on Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:06 pm, edited 5 times in total.

jlf65

Re: JLF65's TTW3 mods

Post by jlf65 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:10 pm

Update for Radio Gaga now available. There is a TTW3 version as well as a NV only version.

jlf65

Post by jlf65 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:12 pm

TTW3 version of the Star Trek TOS Phaser mod and the portable bedroll mod are now up.

jlf65

Post by jlf65 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:41 pm

TTW3 invisible wall remover up. The base mod is based on Ultimate Invisible Wall Remover for NV by Appendant. He allows use of his mod without permission or attribution, but I'll always attribute someone else's work if I use it. You can find that here. That's the best one for NV. Then I marked all DC collision objects as deleted myself to make the TTW version. This was originally for TTW 2.9.4, but I went through every entry to make any corrections needed for 3.x (only a handful needed any correction). Having gone through every entry, I can safely say that NV has a metric shit-tonne more collision objects than FO3.

If you find any walls you think should be removed, let me know and I'll check it out. Some walls have been left in place to keep you from falling through the world (particularly in NV).

thebigdva

Post by thebigdva » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:44 pm

Night vision goggles patch breaks the game FYI.

jlf65

Post by jlf65 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:49 pm

Please be more specific than "breaks the game". I've been using it since before I posted it without an issue. It's more than likely a mod conflict, which I may be able to talk you around. If it IS an actual problem with the patch, I can't fix it with just "breaks the game" which I've clearly not seen or it would already be fixed.

Fidoraguy

Post by Fidoraguy » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:23 pm

For me the googles wouldn't appear on the face, just the strap around the head, then when you try to remove or drop it the item turns gray in the pipboy menu and cant be removed or dropped. Also the nightvision functions wouldnt work. Just a couple cents

UsagiPyon

Post by UsagiPyon » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:23 am

The goggles were already buggy in its vanilla NV form due to how it was scripted to function I suppose. This was brought forward even for the TTW patch. For it to appear in 3rd person you have to drop it and pick it back up. Before you drop it, you have to unequipped it. The night visions works as far as I can tell when I tried though.

jlf65

Post by jlf65 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:42 pm

Ah, yeah, sounds like vanilla bugs in the original mod. I don't deal with those. If I need to make that kind of fixes to the original mod, I might as well just make an all new mod. I may do that, but not at the moment.

jlf65

Post by jlf65 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:05 pm

Okay, got a couple of MSZ mods up. Mothership Zeta ReExplore is originally by rapzero and can be found here. He allows modification as long as you attribute him for the original, which I am doing here.

Zeta Clutter Items allows you to collect all those cool alien artifacts. This is originally by Ironhammer23 and can be found here. He allows anyone to do anything with the mod, but I'm still going to give him credit for the original.

If you like either of these mods, be sure to visit the originals and endorse them. 8-)