Re: Street Lights TTW
Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:53 pm
Noted, I'll fix that whenever I have TTW installed again.UsagiPyon wrote: ↑Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:08 amHi kazopert,Kazopert wrote: ↑Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:10 pmHere is a port of the old version of Merged Street Lights for TTW 2.X. It accounts for street lights in both the Mojave, Capital Wasteland and TTW areas.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oR0lqk ... sp=sharing
The following changes have been made:
- Changed most lights in the CW to use InvertedDaylightRegion instead of scripts.
- Disabled all scripts aside from the main quest script and heavily modified said script.
- Street lights around New Vegas will now only turn on if Helios One is activated and is directing power to that region.
- Removed a ton of wild edits and ITM's.
- Carried over all the latest TTW changes.
- Replaced most street light meshes with vanilla as the meshes did not play animations correctly regardless of what was done.
- Created an optional plugin that reduces the amounts of lights used, should reduce lighting bugs and improve performance.
- Other things I've forgotten about.
Found an error(?) in the mod while testing RL-3 today. There's a light miss alignment @ the Robot Repair Center near Canterbury Commons on Fallout 3 side.These are the lighting effects:SpoilerShow
XX0016D6, XX0016D7 & XX0016D8 from Street Lights TTW.esm
This is the affected lamp post:
0605EBCB from Fallout3.esm/TaleofTwoWastelands.esm