Street Lights TTW

Mod releases and conversions for Current versions of TTW
User avatar
Kazopert
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 4:49 pm

Street Lights TTW

Post by Kazopert » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:10 pm

Here is a port of the old version of Merged Street Lights for TTW 2.X. It accounts for street lights in both the Mojave, Capital Wasteland and TTW areas.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=12ybuY ... YQ1R7fd5KI

30/10/19 - Fixed a floating light near Canterbury Commons are removed a meta.ini file I packed in by accident.

The following changes have been made:

- Changed most lights in the CW to use InvertedDaylightRegion instead of scripts.
- Disabled all scripts aside from the main quest script and heavily modified said script.
- Street lights around New Vegas will now only turn on if Helios One is activated and is directing power to that region.
- Removed a ton of wild edits and ITM's.
- Carried over all the latest TTW changes.
- Replaced most street light meshes with vanilla as the meshes did not play animations correctly regardless of what was done.
- Created an optional plugin that reduces the amounts of lights used, should reduce lighting bugs and improve performance.
- Other things I've forgotten about.
Last edited by Kazopert on Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
jlf65
Posts: 1232
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:10 pm

Re: Street Lights TTW

Post by jlf65 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:55 pm

Awesome! I've been missing this around DC. Being more of a city setting, it can really use the lights.

pharaon3
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:18 am

Re: Street Lights TTW

Post by pharaon3 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:07 pm

Hi kazopert, and thank you for this mod!

It's beautiful to see this old gem restored and updated to modern TTW.

Do you happen to know if there's any compatibility issue with "Project Interiors" or "A World of Pain"?

User avatar
Kazopert
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 4:49 pm

Re: Street Lights TTW

Post by Kazopert » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:24 pm

pharaon3 wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:07 pm
Hi kazopert, and thank you for this mod!

It's beautiful to see this old gem restored and updated to modern TTW.

Do you happen to know if there's any compatibility issue with "Project Interiors" or "A World of Pain"?
I don't think there will be, this mod generally replaces vanilla streetlights and as such won't touch either of those mods.

UsagiPyon
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:09 pm

Re: Street Lights TTW

Post by UsagiPyon » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:36 am

:shock: somehow missed this and thank you for it :D .

User avatar
jlf65
Posts: 1232
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:10 pm

Re: Street Lights TTW

Post by jlf65 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:13 pm

Had a chance to run around in the dark yesterday as I was testing my nightvision goggle patch. The street lights mod is working great, which is good as it was a favorite of mine in FO3.

pharaon3
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:18 am

Re: Street Lights TTW

Post by pharaon3 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:34 pm

Kazopert wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:24 pm
pharaon3 wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:07 pm
Hi kazopert, and thank you for this mod!

It's beautiful to see this old gem restored and updated to modern TTW.

Do you happen to know if there's any compatibility issue with "Project Interiors" or "A World of Pain"?
I don't think there will be, this mod generally replaces vanilla streetlights and as such won't touch either of those mods.
Great, thank you again for this mod, always in my load order.

UsagiPyon
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:09 pm

Re: Street Lights TTW

Post by UsagiPyon » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:08 am

Kazopert wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:10 pm
Here is a port of the old version of Merged Street Lights for TTW 2.X. It accounts for street lights in both the Mojave, Capital Wasteland and TTW areas.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oR0lqk ... sp=sharing

The following changes have been made:

- Changed most lights in the CW to use InvertedDaylightRegion instead of scripts.
- Disabled all scripts aside from the main quest script and heavily modified said script.
- Street lights around New Vegas will now only turn on if Helios One is activated and is directing power to that region.
- Removed a ton of wild edits and ITM's.
- Carried over all the latest TTW changes.
- Replaced most street light meshes with vanilla as the meshes did not play animations correctly regardless of what was done.
- Created an optional plugin that reduces the amounts of lights used, should reduce lighting bugs and improve performance.
- Other things I've forgotten about.
Hi kazopert,
Found an error(?) in the mod while testing RL-3 today. There's a light miss alignment @ the Robot Repair Center near Canterbury Commons on Fallout 3 side.
SpoilerShow
Image

Image

Image
These are the lighting effects:
XX0016D6, XX0016D7 & XX0016D8 from Street Lights TTW.esm

This is the affected lamp post:
0605EBCB from Fallout3.esm/TaleofTwoWastelands.esm

ZomTroz
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:04 pm

Re: Street Lights TTW

Post by ZomTroz » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:00 am

Uggly black textures

in some parts (like Radio Galaxia) they are uggly black holes and textures, im only ussing this mod and ENB and the problem still appaering...

User avatar
RoyBatty
Gary
Posts: 6562
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:26 am
Location: Vault 108

Re: Street Lights TTW

Post by RoyBatty » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:29 am

Misconfigured ENB.
Image

Post Reply