Supermutants wont use weapons

Mod releases and conversions for Current versions of TTW
zerotrout

Supermutants wont use weapons

Post by zerotrout » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:34 pm

Ok so super-mutants wont use weapons. Now some do use them but its not as common as it should be they will use some melee weapons and mini-guns and grenades but nothing else. I think this has something to do with Project Nevada but there was a fix at some point. If anyone could point out where it is that would be great also if need be i can upload my load order.

RiceBomb

Re: Supermutants wont use weapons

Post by RiceBomb » Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:55 pm

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=6806

That's the link to the PN patch for TTW. So you are aware it only patches Core and EO. Equipment, Cyberware, and Rebalance would take a lot of work to fix for TTW, and it's not really worth the effort.

Another possible issue for why your Super Mutants aren't equipping weapons may be due to the SuperMutantsWeapons form list being overwritten by a mod. It's an easy fix that I needed help with too. I'm not sure if PN would be doing that or not, but it's simple enough to look for in FNV Edit. There's a few forums on here that step you through fixing it. Here's one link for it:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6608&p=64384&hilit ... ant#p64384

x3kmak

Re: Supermutants wont use weapons

Post by x3kmak » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:22 pm

I had a problem like that recently, if you using AWOP download the patches from here https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/66268?tab=files, you need both patches if you're using both awop new vegas & awop fo3.