Project Nevada Core Patch

Mod releases and conversions for Current versions of TTW
Sauron

Re: Project Nevada Core Patch

Post by Sauron » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:45 pm

All good, the link seems to have worked now, I appreciate the reply!

Silzer

Post by Silzer » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:50 pm

Could someone, anyone, please patch cyberware? You will have my eternal gratitude

deathdealer32

Post by deathdealer32 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:42 am

LR Flashbangs aren't being registered as grenades.

EyeDeck

Post by EyeDeck » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:11 pm

deathdealer32 wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:42 am
LR Flashbangs aren't being registered as grenades.
That sounds correct, for the vanilla FNV DLC you'll want the official patches. As far as I can tell, all of these work fine with TTW as-is:
  • Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp
  • Project Nevada - Honest Hearts.esp
  • Project Nevada - Old World Blues (No Cyberware).esp
  • Project Nevada - Lonesome Road.esp
  • Project Nevada - Gun Runners' Arsenal.esp
I wouldn't be against merging them into this patch, but organizing the appropriate permissions to do so would likely be impossible as those patches incorporate borrowed assets themselves, and at least two of the authors of those assets haven't (apparently) been active around the Nexus etc for years.

SoggywaffleSeth

Post by SoggywaffleSeth » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:13 am

Hey so I'm pretty new to modding and was wondering what it means by "activate TTW_PNxEO.esp". How exactly do I do that? I've installed everything correctly otherwise.

UsagiPyon

Post by UsagiPyon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:13 am

SoggywaffleSeth wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:13 am
Hey so I'm pretty new to modding and was wondering what it means by "activate TTW_PNxEO.esp". How exactly do I do that? I've installed everything correctly otherwise.

EyeDeck wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:12 am

Installation:
Install manually or using your favorite mod manager. If you are only using Project Nevada Core, activate TTW_PNxC.esp; if you are also using Project Nevada - ExtraOptions, activate TTW_PNxEO.esp instead. PN's Extra Options module uses a slightly different version of the sprint script, so this patch's sprint script override needs to compensate, but the two plugin files are otherwise identical.
Hi SoggywaffleSeth,

As stated by the OP already, if you are using both Project Nevada Core and the Extra Options, you will need to activate only the TTW_PNxEO.esp

Project Nevada core only -> activate TTW_PNxC.esp only
Project Nevada core + Extra Options -> activate TTW_PNxEO.esp only

Activate by means of a mod manager (Please don't use vortex)

SoggywaffleSeth

Post by SoggywaffleSeth » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:59 am

UsagiPyon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:13 am
SoggywaffleSeth wrote:

EyeDeck wrote:

Installation:
Install manually or using your favorite mod manager. If you are only using Project Nevada Core, activate TTW_PNxC.esp; if you are also using Project Nevada - ExtraOptions, activate TTW_PNxEO.esp instead. PN's Extra Options module uses a slightly different version of the sprint script, so this patch's sprint script override needs to compensate, but the two plugin files are otherwise identical.
Hi SoggywaffleSeth,

As stated by the OP already, if you are using both Project Nevada Core and the Extra Options, you will need to activate only the TTW_PNxEO.esp

Hey thanks for the response! I'm not sure how to "activate" it though, that's the part that has me stumped. I use mod organizer 2 if that helps. Sorry if this is rookie stuff that I'm missing like I said I'm Pretty new to modding and I just don't know how to "activate" esp files

deathdealer32

Post by deathdealer32 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:47 pm

SoggywaffleSeth wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:59 am
UsagiPyon wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:13 am
SoggywaffleSeth wrote:

EyeDeck wrote:

Installation:
Hi SoggywaffleSeth,

Hey thanks for the response! I'm not sure how to "activate" it though, that's the part that has me stumped. I use mod organizer 2 if that helps. Sorry if this is rookie stuff that I'm missing like I said I'm Pretty new to modding and I just don't know how to "activate" esp files
That means make sure there is a checkmark next to the ESP in your load order.

wasdwasd12

Post by wasdwasd12 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:13 am

I cant seem to access the link??

dabb1234

Post by dabb1234 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:43 am

hi ive installed the patch but bullet time/ sprint etc still arent working.