Project Nevada Core Patch

Mod releases and conversions for Current versions of TTW
GoingZe1da

Re: Project Nevada Core Patch

Post by GoingZe1da » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:32 pm

All I ever really wanted was the stuff from core like bullet time, sprint mod, grenade hotkey and dynamic crosshair. Thanks for the patch! :D
Paddle faster, I hear banjo music!

killerfurball

Post by killerfurball » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:30 pm

So been looking around at the Project Nevada Equipment module and went into FNVEdit. Sorted through files and created a merged patch that comparing it to YUUPTTW as well so as to not overwrite any fixes there. I checked in GECK at the additional scripts and I can't really see anything that would cause conflict with TTW itself. Merged patch prefers TTW/YUUP over PNxE where possible. Used EyeDeck's naming convention but if you guys spot anything else that needs to change let me know. This might just work as a stop gap measure for the moment.

EDIT: I am looking at rebalance now. I am not sure of scripting errors but there are a ton of conflicts in indigestible at least. I am going through it but it requires a lot of manual addition to get compatible functionality. I don't blame anyone for not wanting to touch it but it might take me all day (about 110 indigestible conflicts with roughly 2-4 manual effect additions and conditions to add).

RoyBatty

Post by RoyBatty » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:56 am

You need to remove all the redundant and incompatible meshes and records. Since you don't have permission from the PN team to edit the esm, you can't post it here and a patch isn't going to do it.

Equipment is incompatible, and won't be posted here.

killerfurball

Post by killerfurball » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:47 am

Gotcha.

zerix

Post by zerix » Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:22 pm

Would opening the Project Nevada All DLC esp in xEdit and removing the cyberware and rebalance esp's from the masterlist suffice? I cannot seem to find the PN DLC patches without using the Extra Options All DLC in the menu but that makes the previously mentioned eps's masters, and we are directed not to use them. I could be [and likely am] completely missing something extremely obvious.

Darth_Blender

Post by Darth_Blender » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:51 am

The visor effect on the Boogeyman's hood is missing. The Fallout 3's Chinese Stealth armor has AR rating instead of DT rating compared to the fallout NV's one. Is this intentional?
All other effects i tested seem to work fine. Thanks for the patch.
All hail Gary.

EyeDeck

Post by EyeDeck » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:45 am

The DLC-specific patches are here: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/42363
I don't blame you for not finding it given many Nexus pages PN's modules are scattered over.

I didn't include the Boogeyman's hood since it's technically a vanilla FNV asset, one of the many vestigial assets FNV has left over from FO3, so I had assumed PN core would cover it...I'll fix it anyway.

The override for the Anchorage Chinese Stealth armor included in my plugin carries over TTW's stats, which are AR=0, DT=12. You must have some other plugin also overriding that record, check DLC02ArmorStealthWasteland "Chinese Stealth Armor" [ARMO:0700C18F] in xEdit.

Sauron

Post by Sauron » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:07 am

Keep trying to reach this domain but connection keeps timing out for http://idek.chir.uno/ttw/TTW-PNxC-Patch.zip

Anyone else have a recent link for this? Thank you in advance.

Risewild

Post by Risewild » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:01 am

Sauron wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:07 am
Keep trying to reach this domain but connection keeps timing out for http://idek.chir.uno/ttw/TTW-PNxC-Patch.zip

It does seem to be down.
Best option is to ask the author.
Signature:

EyeDeck

Post by EyeDeck » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:16 am

Sauron wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:07 am

My apologies, DNS thing. I'm... not actually sure how it got changed, but it should fix itself as soon as DNS propagation catches up.

Turns out I had a mistake in the DDNS script I buried in a router a long time ago (forgot some quotes), and just hadn't noticed until now since the IP on that network changes only once every few years or so. It changed on the 9th after the ISP ran maintenance, and the broken script prevented the DNS record from being updated like it was supposed to. Oops.