Credit: Casputin, Zack Layton
Moderator note: the conversion author has moved hosting of the mod to nexus, and further discussion will be done on the thread there.
Adds a submarine player home packed with utilities, capable of travelling between DC and New Vegas.
Hoodwink has all the usual amenities plus some handy tools to help you handle post-
- Travel between wastelands using the terminal near the bunkbed.
- A PA system which plays all available radio stations in your current wasteland (you'll still need to boost GNR's signal and be given Agatha's station.)
- An oven for campfire recipes and a combined workbench / reloading bench.
- A Sierra Madre vending machine and a mailbox which recieves your Sierra Madre gift chips.
- An advanced auto-doc with haircut and cosmetic surgery programs.
- Displays which show off loot stored in them, because I'm a hoarder:
- Nuka Cola fridge
- Both will display items stored in them, unsurprisingly the bookcase holds books and the fridge holds special Nuka-Colas.
- Bobblehead and snowglobe display
- A combined souvenir display, works just like bobblehead stands do, keep reading for more about snowglobes.
- A trash compactor for unwanted loot, will delete anything you put in it - forever!
- Ham radio tuned to Vault 101 emergency frequency so if there's trouble back home, you'll hear about it. I usually forget that quest.
- The Plant Clone-o-Matic, will make you 3 samples of a plant in 3 days, perfect when you can't reach vegetation from the other wasteland.
- Tons of storage.
- Both beds are player beds.
- Sink with clean drinking water in the kitchen.
- Forcefield doors, for that ultra-secure feeling.
Nov 22: Fixed navigation console