Slenda's Interior Fog Removal

Mod releases and conversions for Current versions of TTW
slenda

Slenda's Interior Fog Removal

Post by slenda » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:27 pm

So after scouring the internet and failing to find any other mod or tweak that changed the interior fog, I gave in and built my first mod! :D
I'm mostly posting this as a resource for somebody else to improve upon what's already done, but from my limited testing it seems to run fine with no conflicts as is. Constructive criticism is more than welcome, I don't really know what I'm doing lol

Preview:

Removed for completely breaking the game - Roy

Thank you,
Slenda ζ„›

killerwizz1

Re: Slenda's Interior Fog Removal

Post by killerwizz1 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:13 pm

Going to try this out. Have you tried this out alongside other Interior Mods (TTW Interiors or AWOP)?

Also I know some of the FNV older Fog mods conflicted with weather mods. Do you know if this works with Realistic lighting?

Petergn

Post by Petergn » Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:45 pm

Any chance something like this would work underwater? I would love to see a clear water mod (No Fog)
In life there are drivers and passengers. Be a Driver!
(Mod makers are Chauffeurs!)

killerwizz1

Post by killerwizz1 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:08 pm

I can confirm this doesn't work with TTW Interiors. Caused some layout issues in megaton house.

slenda

Post by slenda » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:17 pm

killerwizz1 wrote: ↑
Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:13 pm
Going to try this out. Have you tried this out alongside other Interior Mods (TTW Interiors or AWOP)?

Also I know some of the FNV older Fog mods conflicted with weather mods. Do you know if this works with Realistic lighting?
I use RWL and have not seen any conflicts, I load it after my weather mods. I think I'm going to make a patch for TTW Interiors but it might work without one? I have it installed on my play-through right now so we'll see

slenda

Post by slenda » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:18 pm

Petergn wrote: ↑
Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:45 pm
Any chance something like this would work underwater? I would love to see a clear water mod (No Fog)
USE NEW VEGAS: RELOADED <3

orik

Post by orik » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:06 pm

I found this mod interfered with the updated layout for the Tenpenny Tower player home, walling off the room for the reloading bench and visually glitching slightly.

Rika

Post by Rika » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:45 pm

I've never even seen a plugin this dirty. It looks like this plugin has every single object in every single edited cell copied into it. Which of course will break literally any mod that edits the placement of any existing items or statics like walls, floors, etc.

This plugin is bigger than every ESP and ESM I have (49 MB), the exception being FNV and FO3's base ESMs. It's bigger than the DLC. This is in dire need of cleaning.

slenda

Post by slenda » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:55 pm

Rika wrote: ↑
Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:45 pm
I've never even seen a plugin this dirty. It looks like this plugin has every single object in every single edited cell copied into it. Which of course will break literally any mod that edits the placement of any existing items or statics like walls, floors, etc.

This plugin is bigger than every ESP and ESM I have (49 MB), the exception being FNV and FO3's base ESMs. It's bigger than the DLC. This is in dire need of cleaning.
I'm sorry fellas I should have definitely done some more learning before posting this. Thank you for not mercilessly bullying me 🀣 kudos ❀️

Rika

Post by Rika » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:08 pm

slenda wrote: ↑
Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:55 pm
Rika wrote: ↑
Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:45 pm

I'm sorry fellas I should have definitely done some more learning before posting this. Thank you for not mercilessly bullying me 🀣 kudos ❀️
I legit want to know what you did to copy the entirety of every single cell into a single plugin.