Post by Zack Layton » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:22 am

Should be fixed now.

ShadowKnight104

Re: Ties that Bind - TTW 3.2

Post by ShadowKnight104 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:47 am

RoyBatty wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:16 am
incorrect variable names in the script and/or SetPlayerTeammate 0
SetPlayerTeammate 0 is an acceptable workaround, thanks!

TeraVita

Post by TeraVita » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:47 am

At the end of the main quest when you enter Jefferson Memorial
SpoilerShow
Amanda talks to you about being badly wounded and dies at the end of her dialog, but instead of dying she just goes unconscious and keeps teleporting when fast traveling or entering new buildings, also when you try talking to her the same final dialog repeats again.
Is there a way to solve that?

Zack Layton

Post by Zack Layton » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:34 pm

TeraVita wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:47 am
At the end of the main quest when you enter Jefferson Memorial
SpoilerShow
Amanda talks to you about being badly wounded and dies at the end of her dialog, but instead of dying she just goes unconscious and keeps teleporting when fast traveling or entering new buildings, also when you try talking to her the same final dialog repeats again.
Is there a way to solve that?
Please try this and let me know if it fixes your issue: https://cloud.synstack.org/s/Gn9rMmbqboYGqHb

Nabizzles

Post by Nabizzles » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:50 pm

I'm getting a virus alert when I download the 3.2 part and Windows keeps deleting the file before I can do anything with it.

EDIT: Okay, this only happens when downloading the file while using Edge. Chrome does not cause this issue and the file downloaded and installed just fine.

I use Edge on my GPD Win 2. Working to get an awesome version of TTW running on my little mobile setup.

Keel the Swift

Post by Keel the Swift » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:49 pm

Discovered a really weird conflict.

For some reason, Ties that Bind (and I confirmed that this is the mod causing the conflict) prevents you from sprinting properly using TommInfinite's Solid Project. Anyone know what could be causing that?

Or at least, I know for sure that you can't sprint right after Amanda gets taken to Paradise Fall outside Vault 101, you can't sprint while holding a weapon. Never really bothered trying to find out if the conflict is still there before you exit.

EDIT: Small update, it might also have to do with Delay Level Up doing exactly that that's also interfering, because after leveling up a couple times, I noticed I can sprint with weapons again.
Might just be a very specific combination of conditions, but those were the things that changed from my observation.

EDIT2: At the risk of sounding like I'm flip flopping, seems like starting the game again resets the unable to sprint, and this time, Delay Level Up is not doing anything. Something else is causing it then.

Zack Layton

Post by Zack Layton » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:25 pm

Keel the Swift wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:49 pm
Discovered a really weird conflict.

For some reason, Ties that Bind (and I confirmed that this is the mod causing the conflict) prevents you from sprinting properly using TommInfinite's Solid Project. Anyone know what could be causing that?

Or at least, I know for sure that you can't sprint right after Amanda gets taken to Paradise Fall outside Vault 101, you can't sprint while holding a weapon. Never really bothered trying to find out if the conflict is still there before you exit.

EDIT: Small update, it might also have to do with Delay Level Up doing exactly that that's also interfering, because after leveling up a couple times, I noticed I can sprint with weapons again.
Might just be a very specific combination of conditions, but those were the things that changed from my observation.

EDIT2: At the risk of sounding like I'm flip flopping, seems like starting the game again resets the unable to sprint, and this time, Delay Level Up is not doing anything. Something else is causing it then.
You'll have to talk to Tomm about this, it's a Solid Project issue.

nexusmodsforme

Post by nexusmodsforme » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:50 pm

UPDATE: Figured it out. If anyone else is having the same problem as me the file needs to be manually placed in the mod folder. If you need to locate this you can use the drop-down file menu on the left side of the MO2 right above the word version. Select the mod folder then open the ties that bind file. The download link esp from the OP on this thread needs to be placed here.

So just to clarify the install process we need to use the original link in the OP to install the base mod and then use the download link in the OP for the patch to but installed over top of the base mod right?

The download is just an esp file extension so how do I use that to overwrite the original? Do I just manually drop it in the file and overwrite or is there a way to use MO2 in order to get this down without screwing up my file organization?

I went ahead and installed the original then I download the download link and added the esp to a new archive and installed the archive via MO2. Let me know if this is a correct/workable solution.

So I'm not getting any audio with her when she speaks. Going back to download again and then reattempt. I'll post an update if I get it working.

Alright so I'm guessing it is a problem with the esp file download and how I am archiving it and then loading it into mo2. If I drop it manually into the game files how should I go about doing that for TTW? See update above.
"If any civilization is to survive, it is the morality of altruism that men have to reject." ~ Ayn Rand

kailok3

Post by kailok3 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:06 pm

When I make her wait or stay at the designated place as "home" she waits, but when I enter another place she appears there with me. Why would that be?

Zack Layton

Post by Zack Layton » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:09 pm

kailok3 wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:06 pm
When I make her wait or stay at the designated place as "home" she waits, but when I enter another place she appears there with me. Why would that be?
Have you downloaded the most recent version?