Thanks!

Kick back and discuss whatever takes your fancy.
Risewild

Thanks!

Post by Risewild » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:32 am

Well the subject of this topic says it all . Thank you for your work on making possible to have both wastelands in one epic game.

Now to introduce myself.

I'm Risewild, I used "A Requiem For the Capital Wasteland" since a long time ago, I was very sad when it was put down but then I found this site and I am so thankful. I would like to help with this mega project, but I have no experience or even knowledge of modding, textures, or even just plain GECK usage so I am afraid I'm just useless to be part of this awesome enterprise, but I would like to lurk around here and know all the news and awesome stuff you all working on.

Now, I also didn't know where to post this topic, so I hope that the Off Topic was the right place .

From a grateful player and fan of Fallout 1, 2, 3 and NV.

--- Risewild

thermador

Welcome aboard!

Post by thermador » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:40 pm

Welcome aboard!

If you would really like to help, it's not hard to learn the basics of the GECK.  I updated the FAQ with a lot of instructions on getting started.

Heck, even if you don't know how to debug things, but you have a lot of spare time to play games, then you could sign up for the alpha testing and just report bugs.

Risewild

Thanks for the welcome :D

Post by Risewild » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:54 pm

Oh, I will look at the FAQ.

And I do have a lot of time to play games, I am unemployed due to health complications so I just mostly stay home with nothing to do all day most of the days Call me lazy xD.

Zhunter5000

Re:  Thanks for the welcome :D

Post by Zhunter5000 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:30 pm

Risewild wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:54 pm
 Oh, I will look at the FAQ.
 And I do have a lot of time to play games, I am unemployed due to health complications so I just mostly stay home with nothing to do all day most of the days Call me lazy xD.
Well I guess you find out something new every day. I was just looking at old posts, seeing if I could learn from TTW's history, but I found this. You were lucky to join so easily, before the mod became big. Just out of curiosity do you still have health problems? If so I'm sorry, but at the same time you're lucky.