Wasteland 2 beta Gameplay Video's

General discussion about Wasteland 2 and Directors Cut
chucksteel

Wasteland 2 beta Gameplay Video's

Post by chucksteel » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:34 am

I'm starting this thread in the hopes of showing off Wasteland 2 and build some interest. I'm trying to keep it light on spoilers. 

My first video is on basic combat and leveling up. I hope you enjoy! 

If you feel I'm giving to much away please let me know and I'll try to tone the spoilers down. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEZZQX1eURo

There will be no witty banter in my videos just basic game play and features as they evolve in the beta. 

Once the new version of the beta is released in the morning I will feature the inventory screens from the last update and the new barter screens. 

I hope you enjoy. 

chuck

freakydoo

Fun! thanks for sharing. i

Post by freakydoo » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:40 pm

Fun! thanks for sharing. i liked the graphics... the landscape, vegetation, broken down fencing and buildings. Love the vicious bunny's. i'm very interested but i'm waiting for prices to drop.

asus ROG laptop, specs: i5 3230 3.2, 8gb ram, nvidia gtx 660, Window 8 64 bit, logitech surround + sony xplode 250 car amp powering two 12inch 120 watts sub (wal-mart specials), sound system by freakenstein

Risewild

Wow I love it even more than

Post by Risewild » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:06 am

Wow I love it even more than I thought. I love how the double-barrel shoots in a cone for example, love the enemies displayed and the giant veggies ahahahahah and I love how there is a skill called toaster repair laugh now I feel like playing it and have no $ to buy it cheeky.

Signature:

chucksteel

It's still early beta and

Post by chucksteel » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:18 am

It's still early beta and there are some issues with it not being fully optimized and the Dev's are testing features still. For example the last update had a lot to do with the medical skills so they put so many health items in the game so the testers would be sure to have them. cheeky

The newest beta released today and I'm testing it as I type this. It's nice with new barter screens updated character sheet. The leadership skill seems to have a real affect on the team now, the entire ammo system seems to have changed with new types such as AP.

I'll post more videos as soon as I get used to the new version. 

As always if I show too much please let me know as I don't want to be making a total spoiler thread which ruins the game for others. 

KeltecRFB

I am now the proud new owner

Post by KeltecRFB » Tue May 06, 2014 12:56 pm

I am now the proud new owner of my own copy of Wasteland2 beta.

"TTW is the Fallout version of The One Ring. The One Ring to rule them all."

"Si vis pacem, para bellum!"

My new favorite, the IWI TC-21 Tavor