Since on the Fallout 3 Nexus it is "Adult" (for one "see through dress") and it is a Type 3 body i figured to post it that i am working on porting it over to TTW (will need to look at the conversion guide) the original file uses it's own Bsa's so should be easy
[collapsed title=Permissions from Chrome Hamster]
FROM NEXUS PAGE FROM Chrome Hamster (edited all "ME" to "Chrome Hamster")
You can upload this file to other sites but you must credit Chrome Hamster as the creator of the file
You can convert this file to work with other games as long as you credit Chrome Hamster as the creator of the file
You are allowed to modify my files and release bug fixes or improve on the features so long as you credit Chrome Hamster as the original creator
Asset use permission
You are allowed to use the assets in this file without permission as long as you credit Chrome Hamster
[collapsed title=Spoilers from Chrome Hamster] ===============
1. You must be of Evil alignment to hire Clover, even though she will stay with you should your alignment later change to Neutral or Good. This is a feature of Fallout 3 which I did not change. I have no plans to alter this.
2. You only get the option to set Clover's home if you choose to set her free via the appropriate dialog options or if you have the Lady Killer perk. (See #3 below)
3. Clover's freedom-related dialog options do not become available unless you meet one or more of the following conditions: 1. You kill Eulogy Jones in Paradise Falls, 2. You have Good Karma or better (250+), or 3. You have the Lady Killer perk. If you choose to free Clover you open another special dialog topic (FYI This topic is otherwise available ONLY if you have the Lady Killer perk).
4. The options to repair and upgrade Clover's weapons are not visible unless you meet the skill requirements and have the raw materials IN YOUR INVENTORY. Stage 1 requires 1 Combat Shotgun and Repair skill 66. Stage 2 Requires 1 Combat Shotgun, 250 Caps and Repair Skill 99. Yes, it is worth it.
5. The special book used to change Clover's follower outfit is located in Eulogy's Pad, on the table next to the projector.
[collapsed title=Credits from Chrome Hamster] ===============
In addition to my own work, this mod features one or more resources borrowed from the following authors. Please take a moment to show your appreciation for their contributions to my Clover by endorsing their original mods...
Mod: Ashara's Formal Clothing - Type 3
Mod: Better Looking Combat Shotgun
Author: Dave The Daft
Mod: BEWARE OF GIRL JQ_Katana_Retextured
Mod: BEWARE OF GIRL Type 3 HiRez HiDetailed Replacer
Mod: DIMONIZED TYPE3 Conversions and outfits
Mod: DIMONIZED TYPE3 female body
Mod: Female Texture Mod (Face textures only)
Mod: JQ - Highlander Duncan MacLeod Sword
Author: Jannix Quinn
Mod: Sydney Follower (For the hair change mechanics)
Mod: Umpa Animation
Thanks to Bethesda for creating Fallout 3.
Thanks to sieboldii2 for all of the awesome support.
Thanks to my buddy EARACHE42 for his work with the hairs.
Thanks to Bigmill for inspiring me with his "Free Clover" mod.
Thanks to InsanitySorrow for ReadMe Generator this readme is based on.
And last, but certainly not least...
Thanks to all the people who have downloaded and enjoyed my Clover. Your enthusiasm is the reason the updates have kept coming.
[collapsed title=License/Legal from Chrome Hamster] ===============
You are licensed to use any of my original work, including scripts, without prior permission for personal use, translations, upload to other sites or for inclusion in your own mods, as long as I am fully credited as the original author of all materials that you borrowed from me. However the copyright for all of my original work remains mine, solely.
Expressly prohibited is the use of any of my materials in any project or product from which you will derive a financial benefit. If I am doing this for free, so can you!
If you want to use any resource(s) that I borrowed from someone else, you must first obtain permission for the use of such items directly from the original author(s), according to whatever terms they set forth.
This file is provided as is and the author holds no responsibility for anything that may come to happen from using this file.
Only use one version since they overwrite eachother!