SexoutNG

General discussion of adult mods. Please read the rules before you post.
Zalix

SexoutNG

Post by Zalix » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:08 am

I recently installed TTW and its running great. I haven’t installed any other mods yet but as the title suggests, I plan on adding SexoutNG. I just had a few questions I hope someone who’s already installed it could answer.

It appears Archive Invalidation and NV Script Extender are already a part of FOMM 14.11.9?

I read the newest version of SexoutNG already had Astymma’s Compatibility Skeleton incorporated in it, as well as the body mods. Can anyone confirm this? Also, if the BnB Bodyextender still needed?

My last question, are there any other downloads needed to make sexoutNG run besides possible BnB?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Computer Stats:

Windows 7 SP 1 on a 64 bit Intel i5

My load order is: FV New Vegas, then the expansions for NV, TTW and TTW other files. Nothing else yet.

Puppettron
Gary

i can't answer any other

Post by Puppettron » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:37 am

i can't answer any other questions, but FOMM does indeed have ArchInv and NVSE support.

perms:  either a full fireworks display spelling out "Puppettron Made This" anytime a user accesses my content in-game, or just give me credit somewhere.

sesom

These questions are best

Post by sesom » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:56 am

These questions are best asked at the forum where where you get SexoutNG from.

Zalix

Thank you both for replying.

Post by Zalix » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:38 pm

Thank you both for replying. I will check with the other site. It seemed from doing a keyword search that others had installed it already so I was just hoping this would be the better place to ask since the other site might not have tried TTW yet. Again, thank you for the information.

TJ

The other site has TTW

Post by TJ » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:40 pm

The other site has TTW specific plugins. Some of their modders even come here from time to time. You'd really be better off asking some of them

My project Dash is on Kickstarter!

Wolf470

Re: SexoutNG

Post by Wolf470 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:47 pm

I had both SexoutNG and several mods based on it in my system when I installed TTW. It worked with no problems. Yes there are several mods that work with TTW and Sexout.