Specific Mod Compatibility Question

General modding guides and authoring tutorials.
rootsnatty

Specific Mod Compatibility Question

Post by rootsnatty » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:14 pm

Hello, this is my first post on this site. GREAT experience so far but I have one question:

I am currently running a mod “ST Perks and Traits” which adds some perks/traits to the game, mostly copied from older Fallout games. So far it has worked as intended with no issues, but I have seen elsewhere on this site that other perk/trait mods are incompatible with TTW. I am still in the starting vault, but later on will this mod end up causing problems? I don’t want to get several hours in only to realize my game is screwed up.

I realize this question is sort of like asking someone to see the future for me, but my technical knowledge of fallout modding is limited so I figured I would try and see if anyone has some insight into this.

Thank you!

IAreBob

Re: Specific Mod Compatibility Question

Post by IAreBob » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:07 am

They're incompatible mostly because they re-use Fallout 3 perks. As you can imagine, that is entirely redundant with TTW.

-IAreBob

rootsnatty

Post by rootsnatty » Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:45 pm

That makes sense. I’ve nearly finished the DC wasteland and its DLC without a hitch and I’m at level 22 with the mod running, so I’m keeping my fingers crossed that it is not causing any major problems.

Thanks for the reply.

Death_Reaper56

Post by Death_Reaper56 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:38 am

You should be fine with that mod.