Any good Player home mods?

General modding guides and authoring tutorials.
Tokublaze

Any good Player home mods?

Post by Tokublaze » Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:27 pm

Hey all long time ttw player here!
with the new update i have found that my favorite player home mods no longer work! do you all have any suggestions on player homes? id some that are situated in Springvale/surrounding locations i love driving around in the buggy from the frontier and would really like a player home i can drive to in the dc wasteland! one in and outside of the city ruins! :D but any suggestions are welcome! Also if any knows any good graphical overhauls that work with this version that would be a great help too thanks in advance!
-Tokublaze

Kriz24

Re: Any good Player home mods?

Post by Kriz24 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:01 am

Tokublaze wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:27 pm
Hey all long time ttw player here!
with the new update i have found that my favorite player home mods no longer work! do you all have any suggestions on player homes? id some that are situated in Springvale/surrounding locations i love driving around in the buggy from the frontier and would really like a player home i can drive to in the dc wasteland! one in and outside of the city ruins! :D but any suggestions are welcome! Also if any knows any good graphical overhauls that work with this version that would be a great help too thanks in advance!
-Tokublaze
I Downloaded a couple, but haven't been able to get any of them to work. My favorite was the Orbital Space Station, but I think there was an incompatible Mod in there somewhere... I dunno. Lol.

Laclongquan

Re: Any good Player home mods?

Post by Laclongquan » Thu May 06, 2021 4:20 pm

Mini Hideout mod. it's in springvale so practically right under our nose. Easy to get access to, and no extra thing like access to Mojave. I dont want to be bothered about THAT until I get deep into F3 main story~