cant progress past the quest the waters of life

General help and troubleshooting.
l0rd_R3DD

cant progress past the quest the waters of life

Post by l0rd_R3DD » Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:11 pm

yo i have posted this is in quite a few places at this point at the begining of my problems i thought they where due to the mod ties that bind or some other mod how ever through i would say countless tests i have discovered a potential bug with that of the most recent patches for ttw and im wondering if someone anyone at all can help me with this the problem i face if that the game its stuck in a loop durring the quest the waters of life what seems to happen is doctor li continues to say what is he doing when i interact with her and james wont die he dies but then he gets back up only to get stuck in a state where in he cant die even to console commands and the quest wont progress this becomes incredible vexing when james says run...run! but then dies and then gets back up only oh id say about 3 seconds later and doctor li as stated above wont progress in dialog so the quest cant be completed i have tried this with mods i have tried this with a vanilla ttw 3.2.2 and every time its the same deal so please if someone can help me please do i really want to get back to playing ttw at some point.