Floating Corpse Bug After Installing New Vegas Reloaded

General help and troubleshooting.
Quankruger

Floating Corpse Bug After Installing New Vegas Reloaded

Post by Quankruger » Thu May 23, 2019 7:39 pm

A short while ago, I installed New Vegas Reloaded to run alongside my TTW play through, after reading that New Vegas Reloaded play nicer with TTW than many ENB's. However shortly after installing I noticed that the corpse's of enemies I killed wouldn't ragdoll properly and would float off of the ground, usually by the wrist. I thought I'd post this here incase anyone here has experienced similar issues with New Vegas Reloaded, or if it's a strictly TTW issue. I've included a pastebin of my loadorder below and was hoping for some advice on what I should do or if there are any mods I'm using that would cause a conflict (other than diagonal movement as I've already tried disabling it to no effect) while I troubleshoot

Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

-My Load Order-
pastebin.com/Q1c0Z2gE

(I'm using the most recent TTW build also)

RoyBatty

Re: Floating Corpse Bug After Installing New Vegas Reloaded

Post by RoyBatty » Fri May 24, 2019 8:46 am

Wrist thing is caused by a fix to the equip animation for 1hp, it happens rarely. I prefer this bug to the double draw bug without the fix. However when we can import/export the anims correctly it will be fixed properly.

Quankruger

Post by Quankruger » Fri May 24, 2019 4:08 pm

Oh okay, good to know. I guess I'll uninstall my NVRL for now until the bug fix is out.

Thanks!

RoyBatty

Post by RoyBatty » Fri May 24, 2019 6:42 pm

It doesn't have anything to do with NVR, it's in TTW.

Quankruger

Post by Quankruger » Fri May 24, 2019 6:53 pm

Gottcha, my bad. Yeah well that's a shame. I wasn't getting it before NVRL so I thought unistalling might fix it.

Lyaneri

Post by Lyaneri » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:32 am

RoyBatty wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 8:46 am
Wrist thing is caused by a fix to the equip animation for 1hp, it happens rarely. I prefer this bug to the double draw bug without the fix. However when we can import/export the anims correctly it will be fixed properly.
Howdy. Any progress on this? Will wrist spin bug be in 3.2.3? What does double draw bug do and is it possible to remove 1hp animation fix with xEdit or something?

I noticed that wrist spin bug may cause corpses to suddenly disappear so there is potential to brake your quests if you need to interact with corpse somehow. You are lucky if you notice it but it can send you to wild goose chase if it happens while not looking at it. I even have it recorded when I was testing this bug around Christmas last year.

RoyBatty

Post by RoyBatty » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:52 pm

Hitman is looking at it.

The double draw bug drives me insane.

To disable it, replace the 1hpequip animation with the vanilla ones (1st and 3rd person).