Using FNV-AWOP causes problems with Super Mutants and certain Perks.

General help and troubleshooting.
DemonHunter457

Using FNV-AWOP causes problems with Super Mutants and certain Perks.

Post by DemonHunter457 » Fri May 10, 2019 12:25 am

I downloaded and installed AWOP as well as the Dead Money version and I have noticed a lot of problems that seem to occur because of it. It was in the recommended mod category so I figured I would try it out, but the problems it causes seems to make it not worth it.

Most of it seems to stem from TTW Lists being overridden by AWOP.

Like SuperMutantWeapons which causes super mutants to not use certain weapons.

I also noticed that a lot of the perks that influence certain weapons like Cowboy or Demolitions Expert to get changed by AWOP so they no longer affect Fallout 3 weapons.

Is there something I did wrong to cause this? Is there a TTW patch for AWOP somewhere that I should have downloaded?

I was considering trying to patch it myself, but I have limited knowledge of FNV Edit so I didn't want to break more things trying to fix this issue. I am considering just removing it and starting a new game, but I have gotten pretty far with this character so I would rather avoid that if possible.

So far I am still in the Capital Wasteland and haven't traveled to New Vegas. If I removed the mod would it still cause problems unless I started a new game?

RoyBatty
Gary

Re: Using FNV-AWOP causes problems with Super Mutants and certain Perks.

Post by RoyBatty » Fri May 10, 2019 1:08 am

There are TTW patches from me on nexus, search.

DemonHunter457

Re: Using FNV-AWOP causes problems with Super Mutants and certain Perks.

Post by DemonHunter457 » Fri May 10, 2019 4:11 am

Alright I downloaded it. Thanks a lot for your help!