TTW Fallout 3s Assult Rifle No Set Ammo Type

General help and troubleshooting.
rkk223

TTW Fallout 3s Assult Rifle No Set Ammo Type

Post by rkk223 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:45 am

I just Installed TTW and got it running fairly smoothly. The only problem is the Assult Rifle from Fallout 3 has no set ammo type. Looking at it in the PipBoy for ammo it say just ( -/- ) Instead of 556. So it Is impossible to use for player and AI. Kind of Bumbed me out was my favorite gun when it first came out. And this is with Zero mods and with mods i thought would fix it. any help would be sweet.

Risewild

Re: TTW Fallout 3s Assult Rifle No Set Ammo Type

Post by Risewild » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:36 am

I can't reproduce this issue. I checked the Assault Rifle ingame and all the ammo works perfectly (including all the ammo variation like HP, AP, Surplus, etc) with it.

Mods that fix bugs are not compatible with TTW with the exception of YUPTTW that already comes bundled in the installer.

My suggestion is for you to use FNVEdit to see if anything is editing or changing in any way the Assault Rifle or it's ammo list.
Signature:

rkk223

Post by rkk223 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:16 am

I may be wrong i did try some mods that wouldn't crash the game that i thought might fix it with no luck it might just be a bad install. when i first installed it it didn't give me a custom .ini file so i had to redo everything a second time from scratch. Might be worth it i cant do through the megaton door with out getting put back to my desktop.

RoyBatty
Gary

Post by RoyBatty » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:10 pm

Sounds more like you are trying to use unconverted Fallout 3 mods.