Unable to talk to and command recruited F3 companions. Super Mutants can't use their weaponry.

General help and troubleshooting.
vulp3s

Unable to talk to and command recruited F3 companions. Super Mutants can't use their weaponry.

Post by vulp3s » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:26 pm

I have encountered two major issues so far. First of all, F3 companions can't be talked to at all after their recruitment. Which means that i can't dismiss them either. Companion module doesn't work at all neither. I thought this issue was caused my solid project- mod, so i tried removing that mod and trying it again. It didn't fix the issue. F:NV's companions work normally.

My other issue is super mutants can't use generic rifles at all. Super mutants equipped with rebar clubs, baseball bats, assault rifles, .32 rifles stick and chinese assault rifles always stick to using fists instead of those weapons. However, mutants with miniguns and gatling lasers, light machine guns, nail boards seem to work normally.

RoyBatty

Re: Unable to talk to and command recruited F3 companions. Super Mutants can't use their weaponry.

Post by RoyBatty » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:17 pm

You are using incompatible mods.

No idea what is messing with companions, and there is no companion module. Post a load order.

As for Super Mutants, this is covered in the FAQ, one of your mods is editing the SuperMutantWeapons form list. You'll need to make a patch to fix the behavior in FNVEdit.

vulp3s

Re: Unable to talk to and command recruited F3 companions. Super Mutants can't use their weaponry.

Post by vulp3s » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:57 pm

I created a merged patch in F:NV edit. It fixed both that super mutant issue as well as broken companion controls.

RoyBatty

Post by RoyBatty » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:03 pm

Please post what mod is editing the companions form list.

TheGuy

Post by TheGuy » Thu May 30, 2019 2:29 am

vulp3s wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:57 pm
I created a merged patch in F:NV edit. It fixed both that super mutant issue as well as broken companion controls.
we still wait haha