ENB and weapon scopes

General help and troubleshooting.
RoyBatty

Armors without biped slots

Post by RoyBatty » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:00 am

Armors without biped slots are usually used as tokens.

Most of those errors are from NVBII, there's a copy of chets store used in it, and someguy didn't delete the radio talking activator from it.

Mystical Panda

There's does look like there

Post by Mystical Panda » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:50 pm

There's does look like there some interesting info that might be gleaned from that file- I'll put it on the 'sticky board of things to do', since parsing and 'expanding' some of that might be useful and won't take to long to code up once I get started on it.

First though, I'll need to get quite a few more functions in place that'll be needed as development continues, and this week through part of next I'll be working on importing load orders from different sources and dynamically updated a smack gob of data sets strewn about. I'll need to make sure the base code is in place, then the rest is just building on top of that code.

The following week, I'll start porting over the installation functions from the previous version so we can at least start trying it out 'flow' wise to see if everything 'meshes'. <--- lack of sleep humor.

BelGarion

@Roy Really? O.o Can't think

Post by BelGarion » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:24 pm

@Roy Really? O.o Can't think of why he'd need to copy Chet's store, it's not used in any of the bounties, only exterior changes to put up bounty posters AFAIK. Weird. I know the Inheritance (also a SomeGuy quest mod) added a whole new floor to Gomorrah but not NVB II. Hmm... Now has me wondering if removing that copy would break anything or not.

jlf65

He probably nudged the

Post by jlf65 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:20 pm

He probably nudged the building while putting up the posters and GECK made a copy. It's stupid that way. I always load my mods into xEdit after using GECK so that I can delete all the extra junk it adds for no reason.

RoyBatty

No,the building is used in

Post by RoyBatty » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:25 pm

No,the building is used in one of the small worldspaces in the mod.

BelGarion

Oh! He copied it over to that

Post by BelGarion » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:53 pm

Oh! He copied it over to that, umm, old west town near the Northern Passage? Forgot the name he gave it. O.o

Mystical Panda

Are both the "FalloutNV_error

Post by Mystical Panda » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:51 am

Are both the "FalloutNV_error.log_.txt" and Fallout_warning.log_.txt" generated by NVSE? when enabling logging?

BelGarion

@MP Damned if I know, tbh.

Post by BelGarion » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:03 am

@MP Damned if I know, tbh.

@Roy Oh! While I got you here, and I hope it's ok to ask this here as I couldn't find any other threads. How goes fixing the world model for the scotch bottles? I've been disabling every one I find as it's just the broken texture thingy and only scotch, everything else is fine. *peers* I am running 2.9.4b so it's the latest. O.o

RoyBatty

That's a bug in TTWFixes,

Post by RoyBatty » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:26 pm

That's a bug in TTWFixes, Scotch bottle has it's own fix in 3.x

Yes that error log is generated by NVSE when it's enabled. Interpreting what's in it takes a bit of experience.

BelGarion

@Roy Oh! So if I were to pull

Post by BelGarion » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:49 am

@Roy Oh! So if I were to pull up TTW and TTWFixes and copy over from TTW to TTWFixes any changed data in the model section it should fix it?

Edit: Though Scotch (Item # 000151a1 ) doesn't have any edits in TTWFixes. Let's see, FalloutNV.ESM is it's original record, overwritten by Dead Money, overwritten by Project Nevada - TTW, and ultimately overwritten by LFox Bottle That Water - TTW. Model filename in FalloutNV is Clutter\LiquorBottles\WhiskeyBottle02.NIF and LFox - Bottle That Water - TTW it is NVInteriorsMeshes\clutter\liquorbottles\whiskeybottle02a.nif , ah, let me mod that and I'll get back to you if that fixes it.