ENB and weapon scopes

General help and troubleshooting.
BelGarion

Nope, using NMM. And how do I

Post by BelGarion » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:29 pm

Nope, using NMM. And how do I port the shaders from SweetFX to ENB? Be easy peasy to set "EnableProxyLibrary=False" but after that I am a bit lost. >.< Later tonight I'll at the very least disable it and test the scope with out Sweetfx, moving over the shaders to ENB once I get instructions for dummies. >.<

Mystical Panda

Now that Majin mentioned it,

Post by Mystical Panda » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:39 pm

Now that Majin mentioned it, I remember playing around once with an ENB preset (it was awhile back, testing out the 'mod' manager I'm working on) which used SweetFX along with the 'enb', and it did cause some kinda color problem where quite a few in game objects appeared really dark, almost 'black' (not related to low memory); including npcs and my character. So there's something 'off' about how the shaders were interacting with each other. That seems like it'd be a good point to start testing wise.

MajinCry

[quote=BelGarion]

Nope,

Post by MajinCry » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:49 pm

[quote=BelGarion]

Nope, using NMM. And how do I port the shaders from SweetFX to ENB? Be easy peasy to set "EnableProxyLibrary=False" but after that I am a bit lost. >.< Later tonight I'll at the very least disable it and test the scope with out Sweetfx, moving over the shaders to ENB once I get instructions for dummies. >.<

[/quote]

For the simpler shaders, it's merely a case of creating the GUI variables and renaming the colorinput variable to color. But first, test the ENB without SweetFX active.

BelGarion

Ok, you lost me with the GUI

Post by BelGarion » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:02 am

Ok, you lost me with the GUI variables and renaming color variables. I've never configured an ENB beyond dropping the files into the /exe folder and fiddling with the ENBLocal.ini file. And, yeah, with out shaders installed it seems to be working fine. So it's a shader issue. >.<

BelGarion

Update: Ugg, someone shoot me

Post by BelGarion » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:47 am

Update: Ugg, someone shoot me now. Ok, so, I deleted everything of the ENB and SweetFX and installed ENB 0.322 again and installed Enhanced Shaders since Enhanced Shaders is strictly ENB and no SweetFX. Makes things easy peasy for me, no conversion of SweetFX to ENB. Though, eventually, I will want Nevada ENB to be converted since it works with Realistic Wasteland Lighting and TTW. So, at first, it looked like "Yay! It's fixed." but quickly realized it's location based. I didn't need to use the Metal Blaster in Vault 101 (the revisit when you help Amata get the Vault open permanently ) but outside it was fine. Then I went to Little Lamplight and, again, didn't really have to use it *in* Little Lamplight. When I got into Vault 87 it was all close quarters so I wasn't using the scope. When I first woke up in Raven Rock and got released I quick checked and it was back. And at various points through out Raven Rock I'd just check it and sometimes it was there, sometimes not. My cell was one of those places it was broken. Sometimes it was doing it with my Pipboy light was on and wasn't with the light off. The light is modded, I use "BrighterPipBoyLight+ and Pipboy Nightvision mods both. FYI in case that is relevant. If it's location based, oy, that's going to make it harder. :(

RoyBatty

enable

Post by RoyBatty » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:30 am

enable useoriginalpostprocessing

BelGarion

Ok, so, went into the

Post by BelGarion » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:39 pm

Ok, so, went into the ENBSeries.ini , under [Effect] I changed that option from false to true, saved, loaded my last saved game, was in the Citadel outside area, checked my scope, seemed fixed, walked through the door to the Laboratory, checked, and nope, white growing splots that filled the entire scope. >.< Thanks, though, Roy.

Went back, for the giggles, and shift+enter to make sure it had and UseOriginalPostProcessing wasn't check marked, oddly, check marked it, saved config, apply, shift+enter and, while in the Laboratory at the Citadel I checked my scope, nope, no effect. >.<

Mystical Panda

Just curious... if you

Post by Mystical Panda » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:44 pm

Just curious... if you basically install your enb of choice, but edit out of the "enblocal.ini" file "EnableProxyLibrary=false" do you still get the same problem? If not (since I don't know that much about the coding for 'enb'), try setting the "InitProxyFunctions" to true, then to false and see if the problem corrects itself either test; I've noticed that setting having a effect on the rendered images.

BelGarion

Oh, I reinstalled the ENB and

Post by BelGarion » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:17 pm

Oh, I reinstalled the ENB and used Enhanced Shaders as it doesn't use SweetFX at all, so no Proxy settings in the ENBLocal.ini.

Mystical Panda

[quote=BelGarion]

Oh, I

Post by Mystical Panda » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:47 am

[quote=BelGarion]

Oh, I reinstalled the ENB and used Enhanced Shaders as it doesn't use SweetFX at all, so no Proxy settings in the ENBLocal.ini.

[/quote]

So, no SweetFx and it works ok. That's good to hear.