A Devil's Wish Freezing in place issue

General help and troubleshooting.
charwo

A Devil's Wish Freezing in place issue

Post by charwo » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:57 pm

OK, I've had numerous problems with Devil's Wish, but this one may be the breaking point. I'm in the big block area of the fight between the LW and Prometheus before the Enclave Base. Unfortunately, the script's timing is WAY off and the whole mess is very script dependent. There are these arrows that move you and disable your movement while it's doing it, you see?  And because the scripts fire way too soon, you're in the middle of that movement when the scene changes so at the next scene change, the green room with the arrows pointing everywhere, you can't move at all. Fire, yes, check inventory, yes, turn around, yes, but can't move. Even with Tcl command.
Honestly, at this point, a way to fix it by disabling the paralysis script would work, a better thing would be a way to move directly to the Enclave Base part of the quest or just hopping out and getting this buggy dumpster fire off my computer, any of it. I just need help to do any of it save the last. I'd like to complete the quest if at all possible, but I'm not picky at this point.

TJ

enableplayercontrols

Post by TJ » Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:15 pm

enableplayercontrols

My project Dash is on Kickstarter!

charwo

Bingo! Thanks man, I'll have

Post by charwo » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:04 pm

Bingo! Thanks man, I'll have to remember this command.

davey_decay

Re: A Devil's Wish Freezing in place issue

Post by davey_decay » Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:47 pm

did you use this unconverted? if so how do i install it