TTW

General help and troubleshooting.
henumaka

TTW

Post by henumaka » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:51 pm

When i try to use FOMM to correct the load order the Fallout 3 files dont show up any ideas?

Also If i try to run the patcher again it says that the process cannot access Main Title.mp3 because it is being used by another process. id appreciate any help

JaxFirehart

open the installer, don't run

Post by JaxFirehart » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:08 pm

open the installer, don't run it, and take a screenshot for me please.

Also, I suggest using the nexus mod manager over FOMM, but they both should work.

henumaka

(No subject)

Post by henumaka » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:39 pm

the locations fo Fallout new vegas and TTW are the samethis is the error message i get when i try to run it.

JaxFirehart

I uploaded a new .exe to the

Post by JaxFirehart » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:41 pm

I uploaded a new .exe to the alpha page. Download this exe and overwrite the old one. Then, run the patcher, and copy paste the status box and post it here (the status box is the one between the options button and the install button

henumaka

Post by henumaka » Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:58 pm

Determining system architecture...

64-bit Architecture found!

Fallout 3 was found at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 3 goty\

Fallout New Vegas was found at c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\

Tale of Two Wastelands was found at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\

TaleOfTwoWastelands - Misc.bsa is already up to date.

Unpacking lodsettings folder...

TaleOfTwoWastelands - Meshes.bsa is already up to date.

TaleOfTwoWastelands - Sound.bsa is already up to date.

unpacking Radio Music...

TaleOfTwoWastelands - Textures.bsa is already up to date.

TaleOfTwoWastelands - MenuVoices.bsa is already up to date.

TaleOfTwoWastelands - Voices.bsa is already up to date.

The same error message appeared as last time. also id like to thank you for your help so far and the help you'll give me its much appreciated hopefully theres something fixable wrong :)

henumaka

Post by henumaka » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:16 pm

TaleOfTwoWastelands - Sound.bsa is already up to date.

unpacking Radio Music...

TaleOfTwoWastelands - Textures.bsa is already up to date.

TaleOfTwoWastelands - MenuVoices.bsa is already up to date.

TaleOfTwoWastelands - Voices.bsa is already up to date.

Copying Fallout Music folder

Copying update music files...

Done

Copying Fallout Video folder

Copying update video files...

Done

Patching DLC .bsa files...

Anchorage - Main.bsa could not be found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\Data\

Patching Anchorage - Main.bsa...

Done

Anchorage - Sounds.bsa could not be found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\Data\

Anchorage - Sounds.bsa is already up to date.

ThePitt - Main.bsa could not be found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\Data\

Patching ThePitt - Main.bsa...

Done

ThePitt - Sounds.bsa could not be found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\Data\

ThePitt - Sounds.bsa is already up to date.

BrokenSteel - Main.bsa could not be found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\Data\

Patching BrokenSteel - Main.bsa...

Done

BrokenSteel - Sounds.bsa could not be found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\Data\

BrokenSteel - Sounds.bsa is already up to date.

PointLookout - Main.bsa could not be found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\Data\

Patching PointLookout - Main.bsa...

Done

PointLookout - Sounds.bsa could not be found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\Data\

PointLookout - Sounds.bsa is already up to date.

Zeta - Main.bsa could not be found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\Data\

Patching Zeta - Main.bsa...

Done

Zeta - Sounds.bsa could not be found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\Data\

Zeta - Sounds.bsa is already up to date.

Updating DLC assets...

Fallout3.esm could not be found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\Data\

Patching Fallout3.esm...

Done

Anchorage.esm could not be found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\Data\

Patching Anchorage.esm...

Done

ThePitt.esm could not be found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\Data\

Patching ThePitt.esm...

Done

BrokenSteel.esm could not be found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\Data\

Patching BrokenSteel.esm...

Done

PointLookout.esm could not be found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\Data\

Patching PointLookout.esm...

Done

Zeta.esm could not be found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\Data\

Patching Zeta.esm...

Done

Copying updated Tale of Two Wastelands files...

Done

at the end of this one it said something about a fallout.ini being used for another process but a differentpop up also said it was done and worked

JaxFirehart

The fallout_default.ini error

Post by JaxFirehart » Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:33 am

The fallout_default.ini error is no big deal, its fixed for the next release, but TTW installed for you fine!