Blackout ENB

General help and troubleshooting.
StarletHologram

Ah, glad you got it to work ;

Post by StarletHologram » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:13 am

Ah, glad you got it to work ;). 

I'd like to confirm that although Blackout needs Project Reality also works well with Nevada Skies; however, the effects with Nevada Skies are not so great.

Midhrastic ENB for FO3 and Nevada Skies make the perfect marriage!!!!. The skies look so precious that you won't even believe it. 

Both ENB are great to enhance interior lightning in their own way. Midhrastic is glamorous, while Blackout is creepy. It depends what you want. I like them both a lot.

It's hard to choose which one is the best...both have something better than the other one. But if performance is critical factor in your decision, Blackout is the choice XD.

Krux

i liked blackout with highest

Post by Krux » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:55 am

i liked blackout with highest complexity preset, on its high quality mode, with use of the flashlight mod. makes night time really scary.

i might look into a mod that removed red compass markers so you can't see enemies like that, just to make it scarier.

Banned 11-12-2012 for Piracy
Reinstated 11-12-2012 upon receiving proof of purchase

cjb135691

I can't get it to work now.

Post by cjb135691 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:28 am

I can't get it to work now. All my save files load as a black screen accept for one of them inside Smith casy's garage and when i try to move it hangs up and gets really stuttery. I tried the Next generation enb and that one works fine. By the way, i was using the highest one, setting 3, with the NV version of project reality it calls for and the latest version of blackout. This is with and without mods that it does this.

Problem solved. I had part of a different enb i had overlooked still there and it was conflicting. It works good now.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.