Best Fallout Food Mod needs to be added to TTW

General mod discussion and requests.
julian147

Best Fallout Food Mod needs to be added to TTW

Post by julian147 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:20 am

if you played fallout 3 you know their is a lack of good food and cooking elements...this mod kinda fixed that but i always felt it could use a update....would anyone be willing to convert the mod for TTW and even work on it a bit..............this was the best mod because you could use items from the dlc for cooking as well like the punga fruit

Risewild

Re: Best Fallout Food Mod needs to be added to TTW

Post by Risewild » Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:08 pm

I have never heard of that mod, but reading its description tells me that a lot of it would directly conflict with TTW and NV mechanics used in TTW.

TTW already has mutfruit plants, so they would conflict with the ones from this mod, the "cooking" in this mod is made in a different way compared to how NV does it's cooking, it seems like it could also interfere with TTW BBQ grills since it adds some grills with different functionality in Point Lookout. All the foods added by it would have to be edited to account for Hardcore Mode and NV perks and more.

Not to mention that it also alters and affects several other stuff like containers, vendors, creatures, interiors, water sources, etc. etc. etc.

I have a feeling that converting that mod to properly work with TTW, will require a lot of work and many things will need to be remade from scratch. I'm not sure if anyone will be willing to do it.
Signature: