Med-Tek Trauma Kit compatible?

General mod discussion and requests.
kingriku

Med-Tek Trauma Kit compatible?

Post by kingriku » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:07 am

Hey! Is PTWB's Med-Tek Trauma Kit compatible? I'm trying to recreate a fwe-esque environment and this is a great mod.

jlf65

Re: Med-Tek Trauma Kit compatible?

Post by jlf65 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:17 pm

Yes. If anything, it's far less intrusive than the TTW conversion of Triage, which this mod was based off (Triage, not the TTW Triage). There's only one "conflict" in the mod - it has Med-X set exactly the same as in vanilla FNV. There was no reason for it to be there, and TTW adds conditions onto Med-X that this undoes. That said, it doesn't break TTW, it merely undoes the conditions on Med-X that TTW adds. I recommend using FNVEdit to remove the Med-X ingestible from the trauma kit esp so that TTW's Med-X record is used instead.

It's not a bug, per se, but I'm not so sure about the recipe for Surgical Supplies in this mod... spare electronics, duct tape, and pre-war money? Really? I'll probably change that in my own game with FNVEdit to something else.

Other than those two things, there's nothing there to cause any issues with TTW, and certainly far fewer than TTW Triage.