More Perks TTW

General mod discussion and requests.
Zero777g

More Perks TTW

Post by Zero777g » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:19 pm

Is there a version of this that will work with TTW 3.0, some Perks have some bugs or just don't work.

wunderbutt

Re: More Perks TTW

Post by wunderbutt » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:40 pm

If it's not already here, it hasn't been updated by anyone yet.

RoyBatty

Post by RoyBatty » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:38 pm

Not that I know of, the whole mod for both games was always somewhat of a disaster area.

Boschpiper

Post by Boschpiper » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:26 am

I've converted the more traits module but I don't intend to release it because Dree hasn't given permission. I'm currently going through it and trying to find ways to remake it and fix some small things I disagree with, before then added classic Perks from Older fallout games (Jinxed, etc.). I can probably make the traits I'm making standalone and then upload that if there is a demand for it.
"I drink coffee and worry about things"

wunderbutt

Post by wunderbutt » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:12 pm

Boschpiper wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:26 am
I've converted the more traits module but I don't intend to release it because Dree hasn't given permission. I'm currently going through it and trying to find ways to remake it and fix some small things I disagree with, before then added classic Perks from Older fallout games (Jinxed, etc.). I can probably make the traits I'm making standalone and then upload that if there is a demand for it.
That sounds amazing actually.

Boschpiper

Post by Boschpiper » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:53 pm

Thank you :D

I will say I am very new to the modding thing, so what it ends up as will probably be pretty bleh. I'm going to try make it as good as I can.

Boschpiper

Post by Boschpiper » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:37 am

If you're still looking for a more perks mod, I recommend converting Ultimate Perk Pack for Fallout 3 - Use Xedit to remove Big Guns related perks, and use the convert script. Very Usable and very good range / quality. Some perks can even be made into traits if you use the GECK. I converted it but FakeEmpire hasn't replied to me asking permission to post it.

Thmsbkr3

Post by Thmsbkr3 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:00 pm

Boschpiper wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:37 am
If you're still looking for a more perks mod, I recommend converting Ultimate Perk Pack for Fallout 3
Excuse me sir but I have a question. I saw your post on the Restored Original Traits (RoT) page about how you'd like to implement that mod or something similar into yours and it got me thinking. The current mod you have on deck is it a combination (with duplicates and crap edited out) of More Perks and the Ultimate Perk Pack? Or is it simply a conversion of UPP for Fallout 3? Thanks for your response!

Boschpiper

Post by Boschpiper » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:05 am

Thmsbkr3 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:00 pm
Boschpiper wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:37 am
If you're still looking for a more perks mod, I recommend converting Ultimate Perk Pack for Fallout 3
Excuse me sir but I have a question. I saw your post on the Restored Original Traits (RoT) page about how you'd like to implement that mod or something similar into yours and it got me thinking. The current mod you have on deck is it a combination (with duplicates and crap edited out) of More Perks and the Ultimate Perk Pack? Or is it simply a conversion of UPP for Fallout 3? Thanks for your response!
Hi, its my own new mod, not a conversion :D I'm trying to eventually build it up to a bigger mod similar to those ones, but not a conversion. I do have conversions of UPP, but I can not post it here as I do not have permission to do so.

Thmsbkr3

Post by Thmsbkr3 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:49 pm

Boschpiper wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:05 am
Hi, its my own new mod, not a conversion :D I'm trying to eventually build it up to a bigger mod similar to those ones, but not a conversion.
All I am lacking from my current game setup is a perk mod sooo... Happen to need a beta tester? =D