Mod Requests TTW

General mod discussion and requests.
IvoryOwl

Re: Mod Requests TTW

Post by IvoryOwl » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:31 pm

There's three mods I'm interested in: TTW Redesigned (1+2), PN (to an extent) and the Someguy Series. For those of you who don't know what the last one is, it is basically a compilation of mods (exclusively for NV last time I checked). These are: New Vega Bounties Trilogy, The Inheritance, Russel, King of the Ring, New Vegas Killer, Bad Mothafucka and Better Angels.

RoyBatty

Post by RoyBatty » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:16 pm

I will do RD1+2 soon, it's boring work that one.

Someguy mod bugfix completion is probably next on my to do list after the FO3 conversion updates I want to get done and a few new conversions.

IvoryOwl

Post by IvoryOwl » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:05 am

RoyBatty wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:16 pm
I will do RD1+2 soon, it's boring work that one.

Someguy mod bugfix completion is probably next on my to do list after the FO3 conversion updates I want to get done and a few new conversions.
Cheers!
I wish this forum had a thumbs up feature.

templeofninpo

Post by templeofninpo » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:24 am

Would like to see The Groovatron updated.
My New Vegas Garbage Guru mod- https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/58996

'Right to Sleep' Data Hub (The Process of How It Is That It Is Legal to Have a Tent, at Night, in a Park in the City of Victoria, BC, Canada)- http://goo.gl/maps/5P9ZU

4891$$

Post by 4891$$ » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:32 pm

Is anyone working on updating TTW MMM, TTW More Perks, TTW Bittercup, TTW Mister Burke and TTW EVE or is that still a while down the road before they get updated? PN has already been mentioned and Chuck is working on Interiors other then those two mods the only others I'm really interested in are the 5 I just listed. I figure MMM, More Perks and EVE will get updated by the companion mods I'm not so sure about.

Zack Layton

Post by Zack Layton » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:25 am

4891$$ wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:32 pm
Is anyone working on updating TTW MMM, TTW More Perks, TTW Bittercup, TTW Mister Burke and TTW EVE or is that still a while down the road before they get updated? PN has already been mentioned and Chuck is working on Interiors other then those two mods the only others I'm really interested in are the 5 I just listed. I figure MMM, More Perks and EVE will get updated by the companion mods I'm not so sure about.
MMM will be replaced by another mod that's being worked on. More Perks requires too much work to convert, and EVE uses many meshes that undo the fixes made by 3.2.

RoyBatty

Post by RoyBatty » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:11 am

The companion mods will probably be updated.

TTW MMM, nope, never. We are making a new mod.
More Perks, you don't need this mod, F3+NV has more than enough perks, also it will never be updated I think unless Darian releases his update. The original is so full of bugs it's just not worth the effort.
TTW EVE, I'll try to make a new mod with WJS at some point which is EVE like but way way better with all the new scripting stuff we have and his massive improvement as a VFX artist since EVE's were made.

4891$$

Post by 4891$$ » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:08 pm

Zack Layton wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:25 am
4891$$ wrote:
Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:32 pm
MMM will be replaced by another mod that's being worked on. More Perks requires too much work to convert, and EVE uses many meshes that undo the fixes made by 3.2.
RoyBatty wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:11 am
The companion mods will probably be updated.

TTW MMM, nope, never. We are making a new mod.
More Perks, you don't need this mod, F3+NV has more than enough perks, also it will never be updated I think unless Darian releases his update. The original is so full of bugs it's just not worth the effort.
TTW EVE, I'll try to make a new mod with WJS at some point which is EVE like but way way better with all the new scripting stuff we have and his massive improvement as a VFX artist since EVE's were made.
Cool. I was wondering about bittercup since I've always used her as a companion (nostalgia) and it's great if the Mister Burke mod gets updated as well.

That's interesting that you all are making a new mod to replace MMM for TTW. I'm curious what you all plan on naming that mod and if it will be similar to MMM with Night ghouls, glowing ones blowing up in a radioactive explosion when you kill them and the supermutant gargantuans being interesting to run into unexpectedly. Or if it's just going to be more spawns of current enemies like the increased spawns mod? I'm assuming that this mod would cover both wastelands and all DLCs as well to?

RoyBatty

Post by RoyBatty » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:06 am

Lore friendly creatures only (except the killer bunny from wasteland) and increased spawns, but not scripted like MMM rather using proper spawn markers.

We'll have some kind of WIP thing going when it's ready. We'll probably release a basic version and continue to update it over time. Currently the Floater is done, and Mr Handy Prototype is nearly done.

faulktime

Post by faulktime » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:59 am

Someone do DC Subway plz! :cry: