What's Your Least Favorite DLC, and How Would You Make It Awesome.

General mod discussion and requests.
rylasasin

Puppettron wrote:

Post by rylasasin » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:11 am

[quote=Puppettron]

stealing tanks would be neat, but i think that'd involve XRE or something there. 

[/quote]

This would do fine too.

Laclongquan

Re: What's Your Least Favorite DLC, and How Would You Make It Awesome.

Post by Laclongquan » Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:40 am

Other than Broken Steel, the current least favourite (temp) DLC for me is Point Look out.

Mostly because I dont like that area's theme: swamp, gray trees, muds. Ugly monsters. Always feel like a serial killer is looking over my shoulder.

So how did I make it good, or at least bearable? A Blue Radio New Vegas mod that open a radio channel with blues, suit the area perfectly.
-------------
Second least favourite would be Operation Anchorage, because it's too damn empty.

How to make more intesting? Maybe form-fitting female Crimson Dragoon. And more of them. The number of enemies in that area is serious small. You cant even complete Violence in VR games if you dont do the whole thing solo. Add an equal number of current enemies in "form-fitting female Crimson Dragoon".

And contrary to everyone's thinking, OA has enough reward: Chinese Stealth Armor is surprisingly effective even if you dont like to wear it. The winterized medic armor that give +10 medicine which is rare because I havent killed Surgeon yet. And the uniques in armory is fun to use. PLUS, the ability to get PA training independent of main quest is important.
-------------
The Pitt is second favourite mostly because rooting around that rusty steelyard is not my idea of fun. Also using auto axe is not my rather.
But many other point saves it.
Reward is also not bad: Rare ammo resupply. + Luck Power armor. Also perks.
--------
Zeta is my most favourite because.
+ Many loots. The alien loots also can be traded for Casdin's ammo or hydra.
+ And despite how it look, it's not very hard in hardcore because you can bring your inventory. Foods, drinks, and nuka cola will reduce the sleep requirement (or you can sleep in engineering core with at least two beds there).
+ Same with enemies. With sufficient AP ammo pumping, their shielded armor would be breached. Or shock baton can hit them~ Not hard~

To make more fun would be more aliens, just to get your blood pumping.

Laclongquan

Post by Laclongquan » Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:06 pm

Regarding fnv dlc. Considering i play dead money twice in a row.

Sierra madre is hard in that its not my cuppa. I hate horror and exploration. Otherwize its not bad even with very hardcore need increase.

The 2nd run i use awop for dm, more ghost, and ghost respawn. 3 Mods. This time i want to turn it into action rather than horror.

RoyBatty
Gary

Post by RoyBatty » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:28 pm

Dude, stop necroing posts from 2014 please.