Form IDs for the new items TTW adds

General mod discussion and requests.
SilverGallium

Form IDs for the new items TTW adds

Post by SilverGallium » Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:10 am

Is there someplace I can fetch a list of all the item IDs for all the "new" items that TTW adds? I don't mean "copies of FO3 items the mod puts over FNV" either, I mean wholly original items that the mod adds, like the new poison types, and new Dart ammo types that use said poisons. I know about the first-two-digits-depend-on-load-order thing (10xxxxxx, in my case) already, I just need to know what they are, and can't seem to find them - or find out how to find them - anywhere through Google-searching.

For anyone curious, I'm trying to get some Kite Darts since the base mod nerfs the Dart Gun's Darts to not do its poison-and-instant-leg-cripple thing, which Kite Darts, I've read, do (just replace the leg-destroying with a hefty speed penalty); I've been itching to use the Dart Gun on those Deathclaws in Quarry Junction ever since I heard TTW existed. I'm thus most interested in the IDs for Brain Fungus (to make Kite with), Kite (to make Kite Darts out of), or Dart, Kite (just to save the trouble). Sorry if this is the wrong forum to put this in.

Risewild

Re: Form IDs for the new items TTW adds

Post by Risewild » Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:18 am

You can use the console command: "search *item name*".

JIP LN NVSE plugin allows you to use that search command to get information about (almost) anything in the game.

So if you want to find the ID of darts, you just type: search dart
That should give you the information for all the things with dart in the name, including the ID's. :D
Signature:

SilverGallium

Re: Form IDs for the new items TTW adds

Post by SilverGallium » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:36 am

Oh. Neat, let me try that. Even if it doesn't work, thanks for the tip, I uh... didn't know that.