What increased spawns mod is best for TTW's Mojave?

General mod discussion and requests.
Sarcasm

What increased spawns mod is best for TTW's Mojave?

Post by Sarcasm » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:11 am

There are a few converions of mart's mutant mod for increased spawns with the capital wasteland, but options for the Mojave are thin. I merged Increased Wasteland Spawns into one plugin, but I've read on these forums before that IWS is not well made and causes save game bloat. Also I was a bit shocked to see that upon loading IWS I lost 20-30 fps in all outdoor locations with the mod active, without even changing any of the spawn options from default.

What are recommended options for increased spawns in TTW's Mojave?

Lyndi

Re: What increased spawns mod is best for TTW's Mojave?

Post by Lyndi » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:08 pm

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=6678

More Spawns by FiftyTifty is what I'd recommend for use in the entire game. Last I checked MMM hadn't been converted to TTW 3.2 and is incompatible. The only conversions I know of are for TTW 2.9 and older and shouldn't be used with 3.2.

Sarcasm

Post by Sarcasm » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:44 am

that's okay, I'm still using 2.9.4 so the MMM conversions work. I don't mean to sound spoiled, however I'm looking for an increased spawns mod that has working MCMs with spawn sliders to adjust the spawns on the go. Does anything like this exist for TTW at the moment?

Lyndi

Post by Lyndi » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:54 pm

No, and 2.9.4 is unsupported so it's never going to get a mod like that.

Sarcasm

Post by Sarcasm » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:00 am

That's fine, if there is an increased spawns mod for 3.x then I can do the work myself to make it work with an older version. So how many of us are using IWS for their mojave spawns? Is this considered the norm or is it the conversion linked above?