Trouble with my Cursor

General help and technical troubleshooting. Ask for help here if you can't find an answer in the FAQ.
looper1235

Trouble with my Cursor

Post by looper1235 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:16 am

Hi yall, just having some issues with my cursor in the main menu of the game, I installed all the prereqs and launched the game and everything is fine until the actual main menu. When i'm there, I cant seem to see my cursor or move it around and arrow keys dont work either. The game is definitely registering my inputs since I need to click past the FO3 slide and enter allows me to press continue (even though theres no save). Ive installed mods but ive disabled all of them and the problem persists. Thank you!

looper1235

Re: Trouble with my Cursor

Post by looper1235 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:15 pm

Alright peeps ive figured it out. I saw that a lot of people with the same issue were talking about a controller but I didnt have one, but then I thought that there might be something my system is mislabeling. So I went to devices and found a few things that had been mislabeled as controllers and removed them, lo and behold my fnv cursor was back. So for future people, I recommend checking devices and disabling anything that is listed as a controller.