Just a quick question

General help and technical troubleshooting. Ask for help here if you can't find an answer in the FAQ.
wasdwasd12

Just a quick question

Post by wasdwasd12 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:18 am

Hi guys I was wondering would it be possible if Taylor 2 wastelands could be affected if you were to optimize your computer let's say I go to one of my antivirus apps that also can maintain my computer and I were to optimize my disk would that effects in any way I'm not complaining or asking for anybody's help to fix anything I'm just trying to make a list of do's and don't...

I just hope to make a good list of do's and don'ts when I'm doing take of two wastelands like for instance I did not know it was a really big No-No to verify your game files if something was not working I was never made aware of that and I don't think that was ever even mentioned and what not to do when installing tales of two wastelands in fact.

I truly admire this amazing thing that y'all have made but I understand that it is still far from perfect so I was just wondering if also optimizing your hard drive or optimizing your computer like disc optimization you know when you defrag your computer with that effect tale of two wastelands