Xuanlong Rifle Bugged

General help and technical troubleshooting. Ask for help here if you can't find an answer in the FAQ.
GopnikRaptor

Xuanlong Rifle Bugged

Post by GopnikRaptor » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQYsNg5 ... e=youtu.be

The game believes that the Xuanlong is a melee weapon. Could this be a clash between TTW and PN? I only have PN core installed.

RoyBatty
Gary

Re: Xuanlong Rifle Bugged

Post by RoyBatty » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:11 am

The incompatible mod list is there for a reason, if you choose to ignore that, then you'll get bugs such as this.

GopnikRaptor

Post by GopnikRaptor » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:46 pm

RoyBatty wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:11 am
The incompatible mod list is there for a reason, if you choose to ignore that, then you'll get bugs such as this.
I'm like dead certain I purged all the incompatible mods. *edit* I did and it looks like ALL unique weapons are bugged.

Risewild

Post by Risewild » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:45 am

GopnikRaptor wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:46 pm
RoyBatty wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:11 am
I'm like dead certain I purged all the incompatible mods. *edit* I did and it looks like ALL unique weapons are bugged.
Did you start a new game after you purged the mods? Because whatever mod caused the problem in the first place might have been baked in your save files, and so the problem will always be there unless you start a new game. :?

Or it might be that you have a mod that is not in the incompatibility list but it's still not compatible with TTW, it's impossible for us to know or test all the mods available. :(
Signature:

Risewild

Post by Risewild » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:01 am

I finally managed to setup some screen capture software that works (kinda), plus a free video editing program (that doesn't require making stupid accounts) on this new computer.

I just tested this and I can't reproduce the problem:
https://youtu.be/_TmEJ_BDRCs
Signature:

GopnikRaptor

Post by GopnikRaptor » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:55 am

I'm extremely late to the party, but I figured the problem. It's an extremely dated unique unique mod I installed a while back.