FPGE Incompatible? Nani sore?

General help and technical troubleshooting. Ask for help here if you can't find an answer in the FAQ.
UsagiPyon

FPGE Incompatible? Nani sore?

Post by UsagiPyon » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:04 pm

Since the original thread was "solved", I shall make a new one as I usually follow advices from TTW personals when it comes to modding this wonderful game. It is quite confusing however to see one thing from the mod author of FPGE and then another from those involved with TTW. So, is the Functional Post Game Ending mod incompatible with TTW all of a sudden?

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7804 Original Thread.
UsagiPyon wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:41 am
SpoilerShow
Risewild wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:33 am
Common causes for crashes when entering Tranquility Lane are custom race mods or pipboy mods.

I see you're using one of the Molten Clouds' Pipboys. That might be the problem.

Also, Functional Post Game Ending is one of the mods that is explicitly flagged as incompatible in our incompatible mods thread:
viewtopic.php?p=61499#p61499
So you shouldn't use that one. ;)
Take a look at the incompatible mods thread, to see if you're using anything else that is not compatible with TTW. :D
Functional Post Game Ending? Was there a mistake in the list as I am sure Roy checked that mod before and was said it was okay?
From FNV Nexus:

From Linked Incompatible List:

"38.CAGE/CAE - FPGE (Functional Post Game Ending) by kazopert instead." I guess you are missing a "use" ?

Risewild

Re: FPGE Incompatible? Nani sore?

Post by Risewild » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:21 pm

Don't worry, it works.

I got confused because at some point that thread got edited and when I glanced over the incompatible mods and didn't see the (missing) "Use", I thought the list was edited to say that that mod wasn't compatible anymore. :lol:

I was going to reply to the other thread saying this, but when i read it I didn't have time to post and then I just forgot about it (my memory is really bad and I forget most stuff really quickly). :oops:

Lack of sleep causes me a lot of problems and it's one of the reasons why I avoid posting much around here lately, since I don't want to say wrong stuff :( . Sometimes I try to help people even when I'm really tired and this is what happens.
I'm sorry about the confusion :oops: .
Signature:

UsagiPyon

Re: FPGE Incompatible? Nani sore?

Post by UsagiPyon » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:24 pm

Ah... Thanks for the reply when you are so busy. Here's a virtual coffee :D