Tranquility Lane CTD - Solved

General help and technical troubleshooting. Ask for help here if you can't find an answer in the FAQ.
TheMinutemanI

Tranquility Lane CTD - Solved

Post by TheMinutemanI » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:41 pm

I installed TTW for the first time a few weeks ago, and up until now, I hadn't experienced any problems with it. I had played through Fallout 3 up until Broken Steel on my first playthrough, but I decided that I wanted to start again with a new character. So I did. Everything was working perfectly fine until I reached Vault 112. I'm currently stuck with a CTD when trying to enter Tranquility Lane. Even though I have the exact same mods installed as when I was on my first playthrough, I'm only now experiencing this issue. I haven't changed anything about the game since then, so I don't understand how this could be happening.

After sitting in the Tranquility Lounger, I get to the loading screen to enter Tranquility Lane. Once it ends, there's a black screen and then a CTD. I tried Chucksteel's ttw_speedtreefix.esp, but that didn't work. I then tried NVAC to see if it would do anything, but nothing changed. I'm not sure what's causing this or what I can do about it.

My load order:
FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
Fallout3.esm
Anchorage.esm
ThePitt.esm
BrokenSteel.esm
PointLookout.esm
Zeta.esm
CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm
YUPTTW.esm
Functional Post Game Ending.esm
A Trail of Crumbs.esm
Regulators.esm
AnotherInteriorMod.esm
DCStreet.esm
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
LootMenu.esp
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
JIP MiniMap.esp
JIP Improved Recipe Menu.esp
FOVSlider.esp
B42Inertia.esp
Quickthrow.esp
Player Headtracking.esp
JustVanillaSprint.esp
JustDynamicCrosshair.esp
JustHitMarker.esp
JustHoldBreath.esp
Balanced Armour.esp
MigMeltdown.esp
Power Armor Carries Itself.esp
Karma Titles.esp
PM_IKIWFA.esp
MCPipBoy2000Mk6_clock.esp

I'll be honest, I'm still pretty clueless about modding games, so I've probably screwed up somewhere and didn't realize it.

EDIT: Ignore this. I was able to fix it by removing every item from my inventory. I have no idea how that worked, but I'm not complaining.
Last edited by TheMinutemanI on Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Risewild

Re: Tranquility Lane CTD

Post by Risewild » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:33 am

Common causes for crashes when entering Tranquility Lane are custom race mods or pipboy mods.

I see you're using one of the Molten Clouds' Pipboys. That might be the problem.

Take a look at the incompatible mods thread, to see if you're using anything else that is not compatible with TTW. :D

Incompatible Mod Thread:
viewtopic.php?p=61499#p61499
Signature:

UsagiPyon

Re: Tranquility Lane CTD

Post by UsagiPyon » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:41 am

SpoilerShow
Risewild wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:33 am
Common causes for crashes when entering Tranquility Lane are custom race mods or pipboy mods.

I see you're using one of the Molten Clouds' Pipboys. That might be the problem.

Also, Functional Post Game Ending is one of the mods that is explicitly flagged as incompatible in our incompatible mods thread:
viewtopic.php?p=61499#p61499
So you shouldn't use that one. ;)
Take a look at the incompatible mods thread, to see if you're using anything else that is not compatible with TTW. :D
Functional Post Game Ending? Was there a mistake in the list as I am sure Roy checked that mod before and was said it was okay?
From FNV Nexus:

From Linked Incompatible List:

"38.CAGE/CAE - FPGE (Functional Post Game Ending) by kazopert instead." I guess you are missing a "use" ?
Edited*
All is good -Thanks to Risewild for the confirmation. viewtopic.php?f=18&t=7813
Last edited by UsagiPyon on Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Risewild

Re: Tranquility Lane CTD - Solved

Post by Risewild » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:24 pm

Sorry, I was wrong about that :oops: . Explained more in the other thread. I will edit my previous post so it won't confuse people.
Signature:

TheMinutemanI

Re: Tranquility Lane CTD - Solved

Post by TheMinutemanI » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:29 pm

No problem, we all make mistakes :D