Stuck in Operation Anchorage

General help and technical troubleshooting. Ask for help here if you can't find an answer in the FAQ.
Ouroboros

Stuck in Operation Anchorage

Post by Ouroboros » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:50 pm

<t>I have been stuck at the very beginning of the quest "Paving the Way" where General Chase after initially promoting me will refuse to continue to the map to complete the briefing. I have tried reloading multiple times and it seems to be the same everytime, I have tried a number of console commands to reset the Generals AI, and tried to use the setstage command but it does nothing, perhaps the quest ID is different in TTW? I don't know. Any help and advice is welcome thanks.</t>
My load order:
FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
Loansomeroad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
Fallout3.esm
Anchorage.esm
ThePitt.esm
BrokenSteel.esm
Zeta.esm
CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm
TTWFixes (Dummy file)
NPCOverhaulTTW.esp
PerkEveryLevel.esp
TTWUnofficialPatch.esp

Risewild

Re: Stuck in Operation Anchorage

Post by Risewild » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:31 am

Don't use TTWFixes, even if it's a dummy file and not the real one. Mods who are dependent on TTWFixes are definitely not compatible with TTW 3.x.

TTW Unofficial Patch is not compatible with TTW 3.x either, it already had some problems with 2.9.4b too.

If you want a patch to fix bugs for TTW 3.2, use YUPTTW that already gets installed when you install TTW.

Fallout Character Overhaul is also not compatible with TTW 3.x.

TTW 3.2 has it's own Perk Every Level mod as a temporary optional. You should get that one instead of the one you're using. It's included in the archive you can get here:
viewtopic.php?f=55&t=6538

I also don't see the Point Lookout Master in your Load Order :shock:
Signature:

Ouroboros

Re: Stuck in Operation Anchorage

Post by Ouroboros » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:30 am

I actually added the unofficial patch and the dummy file as an attempt to fix the issue after I got to that point. Fallout character overhaul was made by my friend for use in TTW, but might have been the problem because after I disabled all my mods(besides the perk every level) I was able to continue the quest to my happy suprise. Sorry must have missed the Point Lookout file, its definitely there. Thanks for your advice and help! Hope this might help someone else.