Post 3.2 Update and Reputation system

General help and technical troubleshooting. Ask for help here if you can't find an answer in the FAQ.
Darth_Blender

Post 3.2 Update and Reputation system

Post by Darth_Blender » Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:23 pm

I read this post about a bug fix update to TTW. Is this update available and if yes is there a specific update method or a reinstall will be needed ? (FAQ did not specify anything for updates)

Also, i read some old post about a reputation system in DC. Is it implemented in 3.2 or i have somehow f*cked up my installation/Load Order ?
All hail Gary.

JMTF

Re: Post 3.2 Update and Reputation system

Post by JMTF » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:55 pm

3.2.1 will launch someday and contain the updates, there is no Reputation data on TalesofTwoWastelands.esm
it was an mod for 2.9.4.

CrinosWolf500

Post by CrinosWolf500 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:19 am

Is there any plans in adding a reputation system to TTW? Because after looking at the icons in the .bsa files, it would really make well with the mod. If not, is there anyone else out there who plans to make a mod for this? Because those reputation icons in the files feel like a waste if that isn't the case.

Risewild

Post by Risewild » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:41 am

CrinosWolf500 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:19 am
Is there any plans in adding a reputation system to TTW? Because after looking at the icons in the .bsa files, it would really make well with the mod. If not, is there anyone else out there who plans to make a mod for this? Because those reputation icons in the files feel like a waste if that isn't the case.
If I remember correctly. The plans for a Capital Wasteland reputation system in TTW were abandoned, due to the scarcity of NPCs in most settlements.
It would also be a hassle and lots of work to implement such a system just for a few factions.

I don't know of anyone who is making a mod for this, but I think we left the icons there just in case anyone would want to make it happen. :D
Signature:

CrinosWolf500

Post by CrinosWolf500 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:33 am

Fair enough. Thanks for clearing that up.