Bugs encountered so far

General help and technical troubleshooting. Ask for help here if you can't find an answer in the FAQ.
RoyBatty
Gary

Re: Bugs encountered so far

Post by RoyBatty » Sat May 07, 2022 6:46 pm

I broke it on accident, I assumed the NV 2048 map was like the F3 2048 map, but no... obsidian included a useless broken map. We'll release a hotfix.

girapomba

Post by girapomba » Tue May 10, 2022 2:19 am

Hi, got an error with an unique encounter:

https://imgur.com/Zd6XX7k

FFEU52PreyScript: 06041E7E

__Moody__

Post by __Moody__ » Sun May 15, 2022 2:32 pm

RoyBatty wrote:
Fri May 06, 2022 4:30 am
Forgot to tell people to wait until noon and make a save before updating...

here's a bat you can run from console, or just put them in manually. Do so and save.

SetCellPublicFlag MegatonCratersideSupply 1
SetCellPublicFlag RCHangar 1
SetCellPublicFlag MegatonLucasSimmsHouse 1
SetCellPublicFlag MegatonLucyWestHouse 1
SetCellPublicFlag MegatonBillyCreelsHouse 1
SetCellPublicFlag MegatonClinic 1
Heya, So I've also come across this issue, and I have manually Set the Public Cell to everything which is fine (except SetCellPublicFlag MegatonLucyWestHouse 1, which should be "Wests")

I am not succeeding with the Rivet City Hanger Market place tough. It keeps telling me it "Item rchanger" not found for parameter cell". I am assuming I'm maybe typing a typo or getting the cell name wrong?

You also mentioned "here's a bat you can run from console"?

Awesome Work guys. This is the way fallout was meant to be played.

girapomba

Post by girapomba » Mon May 30, 2022 5:00 am

In the quest "You Gotta Shoot 'Em in the Head", the dialog topic "0002C83E MS14NotBigot" it's not flagged as "Top Level" meaning the player doesn't have the option to question Crowley about the motive for killing the targets after learning one of the rumors from the Underworld residents.

Bullfrog

Post by Bullfrog » Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:19 pm

I just started a new game on TTW 3.3.1 hotfix 1 and ran into a minor bug during the birthday party.

Once dad told me to go see Jonas, the overseer is supposed to walk to his office upstairs. Instead of taking the stairs up, he uses the stairs downwards to the reactor level, where Jonas is. Then he just stands in the hallway. The problem is caused by package "CG02OverseerExitParty" which points to a marker in a different area behind a locked door (transition required).

I checked TTW 3.2.2 and found that the package differs there and points to a new marker near officer Kendall at the top of the stairs. So, I copied that marker and package definition from the old TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm to my personal TTW fixes esp and now the overseer behaves correctly. He walks up the stairs, talks to officer Kendall and then enters the door.
I wonder why the working code from 3.2.2 was removed in 3.3.1?

RoyBatty
Gary

Post by RoyBatty » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:54 am

It was fixed in the engine, if you delete the dll to play NVMP, packages won't work correctly.

Bullfrog

Post by Bullfrog » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:17 am

RoyBatty wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:54 am
It was fixed in the engine, if you delete the dll to play NVMP, packages won't work correctly.
I haven't deleted any dll and there is no such thing as NVMP in a default TTW 3.3.1 installation. Are you referring to New Vegas Multiplayer? I don't want to run a multiplayer server.

Bullfrog

Post by Bullfrog » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:14 pm

I have another minor bug to report. In Nellis when you tell the Boomer Teacher "The children here don't seem interested in guns." (0015CB6B) she responds with:

Subtitles:
"Few children are, especially when they are born during a relatively safe time in our history."
"Our children are protected from the outside world, but they are not ignorant of the dangers it holds."

Audio:
"Few children are, especially when they are born during a relatively safe time in our history. Our children are protected from the outside world, but they are not ignorant of the dangers it holds."
"Our children are protected from the outside world, but they are not ignorant of the dangers it holds."

The first audio file "sound\voice\falloutnv.esm\femaleadult10\vfreeformn_vfreeformnellis_0015cb7b_1.ogg" has both dialogue lines, although it should only have the first line.

RoyBatty
Gary

Post by RoyBatty » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:40 pm

Hrm the fix for pathing is supposed to be in JIPLN, I'll have to test it again.

Bullfrog

Post by Bullfrog » Fri Jun 24, 2022 7:58 am

FYI, I'm using JIPLN version 56.61.