Bugs encountered so far

General help and technical troubleshooting. Ask for help here if you can't find an answer in the FAQ.
Laclongquan

Re: Bugs encountered so far

Post by Laclongquan » Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:51 am

It might be, possibly a bug from fafnir unique mod. Checking harkness show a lack of 4 ai packages.

And ttw landscape addition also affect rc. While it doesnt appear to affect harkness, this mod has some weirdities i dont discount it being culprit.

khairkude

Post by khairkude » Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:57 pm

I forgot to report this but last time I did the quest "Those!", in Grayditch, I encountered 3 queens in the hatchery instead of just one.

RoyBatty
Gary

Post by RoyBatty » Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:09 am

Bug in mods that use the queen.

pix0wl

Post by pix0wl » Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:28 pm

When I hover over the Rock-It launcher in inventory, I get a CTD. I had to remove it from the inventory with:

Code: Select all

player.removeitem 0600434B
as a workaround.

Can someone please verify if this is a bug in TTW?
It is quite possible that it is one of the other additional mods I've installed that is causing this.

Bullfrog

Post by Bullfrog » Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:21 am

pix0wl wrote:
Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:28 pm
When I hover over the Rock-It launcher in inventory, I get a CTD. I had to remove it from the inventory with:

as a workaround.

It is quite possible that it is one of the other additional mods I've installed that is causing this.
Doesn't crash for me and I don't have anything overwriting data for the Rock-It launcher in my setup.

RoyBatty
Gary

Post by RoyBatty » Wed Oct 26, 2022 5:55 pm

its a bug in some mod, cannot reproduce.

QueridoAsno

Post by QueridoAsno » Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:53 am

pix0wl wrote:
Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:28 pm

as a workaround.

OK. I have the same bug, and it's easy to reproduce, with Rock-It launcher in inventory, add Teddy bear item (teddyBear01 FORM ID 0001F21F) and try clicking Rock-It launcher, cause CTD, now after adding teddy bear, drop the inventory and try to click on the Rock-It launcher and you succeed without any problems.
check if you have teddy bear in your inventory, if you have, remove it and try to access Rock-It launcher

Bullfrog

Post by Bullfrog » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:56 pm

QueridoAsno wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:53 am
OK. I have the same bug, and it's easy to reproduce, with Rock-It launcher in inventory, add Teddy bear item (teddyBear01 FORM ID 0001F21F) and try clicking Rock-It launcher, cause CTD, now after adding teddy bear, drop the inventory and try to click on the Rock-It launcher and you succeed without any problems.
check if you have teddy bear in your inventory, if you have, remove it and try to access Rock-It launcher
Still can't reproduce. No matter if I have teddy bears in my inventory or not, I can mouse-over the launcher, equip it, unholster/holster it, load it (after I pick up some ammo), fire it. The game doesn't crash. Maybe you're using a broken replacer mod for the Rock-It Launcher?

RoyBatty
Gary

Post by RoyBatty » Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:06 am

It's a bug in the current nexus version Johnny Guitar, get the current version from github to fix it.

suryong

Post by suryong » Sat Oct 29, 2022 10:18 pm

This one is not game breaking but weird, the overseer in "growing up fast" quest, will go down into the reactor level instead of going upstairs to speak with the security guard. and it looks like the overseer is "trying" to talk to the guard through the floor, because the guard upstairs is looking at the floor where the overseer is in the reactor level.

https://imgur.com/a/NOws3pU