Union Station Breaker Switch not interactable?

General help and technical troubleshooting. Ask for help here if you can't find an answer in the FAQ.
FIRESTARYA

Union Station Breaker Switch not interactable?

Post by FIRESTARYA » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:30 am

I'm doing the Union Station quest, and got to the point where I have to turn on all the breakers. I turned on 3/4, but the last one won't let me interact with it. The breaker in question is the one on the left side stairwell. My friend and I have the same exact mods and load order, but his quest worked fine and he got to New Vegas. I've tried reloading the save, respawning, leaving the area and coming back, but nothing works. Is there a console command to active the breaker or to advance in the quest? I know I could just coc my way there, but I'd rather finish the quest. Any help would be appreciated and I'll gladly supply more information.

TrickyVein

FIRESTARYA wrote:

Post by TrickyVein » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:55 am

[quote=FIRESTARYA]

...I'll gladly supply more information.

[/quote]

Please provide your full load order, exported from the mod manager you are using.

Puppettron
Gary

i would really recommend not

Post by Puppettron » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:22 am

i would really recommend not cocing to the mojave, there's a bunch of stuff in TTW that has to run to make that transition happen smoothly which cocing will end-run.

perms:  either a full fireworks display spelling out "Puppettron Made This" anytime a user accesses my content in-game, or just give me credit somewhere.

sosaythedice

Re: i would really recommend not

Post by sosaythedice » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:33 pm

Puppettron wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:22 am
i would really recommend not cocing to the mojave, there's a bunch of stuff in TTW that has to run to make that transition happen smoothly which cocing will end-run.
sorry but can you explain what cocing is? I've seen this said before but I have no idea what it means. Wish I had known what it meant before because I read a post that said this exact same thing but I didn't know what cocing meant. Probably means this run is over, I'm guessing which really sucks.

sosaythedice

Re: FIRESTARYA wrote:

Post by sosaythedice » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:36 pm

TrickyVein wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:55 am
FIRESTARYA wrote: ...I'll gladly supply more information.
Please provide your full load order, exported from the mod manager you are using.
Well now I have no mods installed, as I said in my post, and it's still not working. At the time when this first happened though I only had stutter remover (which doesn't have a esp), shoulder swap, and the wide binoculars. The load order was literally just what is recommended when you install the game, then shoulder swap, then binoculars last. If you want to know the exact mods I was using I can link to those if you want?

Thanks for the help.

Edit: Well this is embaressing, but this is the wrong thread. I'm having the same problem, and also made a post about this. Don't know how I ended up here... I'm tired

Going to leave these posts up in case someone answers though

Puppettron
Gary

Re: i would really recommend not

Post by Puppettron » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:58 am

sosaythedice wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:33 pm
Puppettron wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:22 am
sorry but can you explain what cocing is? I've seen this said before but I have no idea what it means. Wish I had known what it meant before because I read a post that said this exact same thing but I didn't know what cocing meant. Probably means this run is over, I'm guessing which really sucks.
to use the coc (change of cell) console command to go somewhere
perms:  either a full fireworks display spelling out "Puppettron Made This" anytime a user accesses my content in-game, or just give me credit somewhere.

RoyBatty

Re: Union Station Breaker Switch not interactable?

Post by RoyBatty » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:45 am

Its actually center on cell (marker) , and cow is center on world. ;)