voices not working

General help and technical troubleshooting. Ask for help here if you can't find an answer in the FAQ.
madmatt314

voices not working

Post by madmatt314 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:11 am

my dad and every one else  in the fallout 3 part of the game have no voices. helpppp

MrMedicinal

The more info you post

Post by MrMedicinal » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:34 am

The more info you post (Whether or not your game patched without problems, the versions of your games, etc.) the more likely you will get help. I advise you update your thread.

Sort of on a tangent here, but i personally would feel more obliged to help you out if you ASKED as opposed to just saying, "helpppp"

plumjuice

Hi there!

Post by plumjuice » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:02 am

Hi there!

You are obviously new! That's GREAT! We love new people!

Even if you cant spell! Even if you cant use punctuation! Even if you wont put in any effort to fix your own problems!

You are wanted, nay, needed!

OR you could

-Post your load order

-List the NPC's you found without audio. Don't say "All of them", list them.

-Give OS and System specs

-Detail any issues while installing

-State where you got your Fallout games (Disc vs Digital, Region, Language)

And anything else you might think is relevant. If you think it would take up space, put it in a spoiler. Easypeasy.

Read before asking for help. Please. >>>>>> http://taleoftwowastelands.com/content/read-asking-help

TJ

Welcome to the forum! Take

Post by TJ » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:27 am

Welcome to the forum! Take plumjuice's advice, and get us some information. We need to figure out what the issue is before we start trying to fix problems. Based on the information you've given me so far I can only ask if the game is muted, but you say voices and not sound so that makes me think the sound is on but pause>Settings>Sound has volume sliders you can adjust and I think one is for voice files. Check it out, and get some information up!

My project Dash is on Kickstarter!

madmatt314

okay then. originaly i had a

Post by madmatt314 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:15 pm

okay then. originaly i had a bigger problem to where voice and textures were missing. the texture were : mom,the play pen and doors in the vault. but i fixed that but not the voices. the radio so far works no problems yet its just npc voices. i do have sound effects though. i have tried unistaling and reinstaling multiple time.

JaxFirehart

PlumJuice wrote:

Post by JaxFirehart » Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:45 pm

[quote="PlumJuice"]

-Post your load order

-List the NPC's you found without audio. Don't say "All of them", list them.

-Give OS and System specs

-State where you got your Fallout games (Disc vs Digital, Region, Language)[/quote]

madmatt314

npcs without voice-dad,lucas

Post by madmatt314 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:27 pm

npcs without voice-dad,lucas sims, jericho, crazy wolfgang, all vault 101 dwellers, megaton residents,mr.bruke, nova,gob,lucy west, moriarty.

my system specs are here-

4gb of ram,64-but operating system,amd a4-3400 with radeon HD graphics 2.70 GHz

i have a legal version of fallout3 goty edition and i bought fnv with all the dlc. 

i also use nexus mod manager.

plumjuice

Are there any NPC's WITH

Post by plumjuice » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:22 pm

Are there any NPC's WITH audio?

Also, load order, game language and did you do what TJ said and check the sound menu?

Read before asking for help. Please. >>>>>> http://taleoftwowastelands.com/content/read-asking-help

madmatt314

game language is english.

Post by madmatt314 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:25 pm

game language is english.

none of them have no voice. those are all of the ones i have encountered.

i need step by step help.i am a true newbie.

JaxFirehart

We don't mind helping you,

Post by JaxFirehart » Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:13 pm

We don't mind helping you, everyone is a newbie at some point, but you have to ask for help. For example, we have asked for your load order at least 3 times now, and still have not gotten it. If you don't know how to get your load order, say "How do I get my load order?."

Even better, Google it.

The people around here are very knowledgeable, but we answer questions like this CONSTANTLY, so it irks us when we can tell that people don't at least try to help themselves before coming to us.