TTW versions 2.4 and up: Guide to How to Reach the Train Stations

General help and technical troubleshooting. Ask for help here if you can't find an answer in the FAQ.
RoyBatty

first things first

Post by RoyBatty » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:29 pm

first things first

move TTWFixes.esm directly after TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm

go into your install dir and make a folder called "backups" and move every single plugin that you are NOT using into it. The game indexes them anyways and that can be a major cause of issues.

If you have stuff from TTW fixes in your personal or bashed patch (or any other mods), load up your patches in FNVEdit right click them and select "sort masters" after you move/alter things in your load order. They will appear orange in Wrye when the masters are out of order. Other plugins may also have this issue, but generally it can be a guideline to what order your plugins should be in.

I will report this issue with TTW Fixes to loot author.

TrickyVein

MURDAMASTA wrote:

Post by TrickyVein » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:42 pm

[quote=MURDAMASTA]

...it was one of those "restart the game and try again" glitches. 

[/quote]

Except for memory-related crashes, I'm don't know what these would be.

[quote=MURDAMASTA]

EDIT: sorry for wasting your time, all. About all I can say is, if this mod weren't so generally awesome, I wouldn't have been so upset by this showstopper. 

[/quote]

You're not wasting anyone's time by taking the time to report a bug. We can't test everything in TTW, so thanks for contributing to our bug fixing.

Risewild

No waste of time at all, so

Post by Risewild » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:27 am

No waste of time at all, so no need to apologise.

Like Tricky said, thanks for reporting the problem and also for reporting how you managed to fix it. Knowing this information might help in the future if other users get the same problem .

Also like Tricky said we can't find all the bugs and problems by ourselves, I am the only tester the team has and so I will definitely miss things, I do my best but again I am only one .

I a sorry that yomur streaming had to stop because of that problem, but I am happy you managed to make it work, good luck on the next streamings .

Signature:

JaxFirehart

The post above you has a link

Post by JaxFirehart » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:16 pm

The post above you has a link called "How to ask for help" as well as an "FAQ" read both of those and make a post with a bit more info and we should be able to help you.

Puppettron
Gary

i have seen that exact thing

Post by Puppettron » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:08 am

i have seen that exact thing before, not in mitchel's but in some cells altered by early editions of fixes.  so yes, your info is necessary.

perms:  either a full fireworks display spelling out "Puppettron Made This" anytime a user accesses my content in-game, or just give me credit somewhere.

tawatabak

dont use a custom race if you

Post by tawatabak » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:30 am

sorry wrong post

TrickyVein

BearShark01, a few things:

Post by TrickyVein » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:54 pm

BearShark01, a few things:

• If you're crashing during the vault sequence, it behooves you to troubleshoot your load order and figure out why. This means disabling most or all of your mods as suggested at least until exiting the vault.

• If you'd rather begin the game anew in New Vegas, use the Startup Menu optional TTW mod.

• Simply loading a NV save to use with TTW will cause issues like the one you just reported, where a global variable is not set correctly telling the game which wasteland you're supposed to be in.

war1915

placeholder

Post by war1915 » Wed May 27, 2015 5:43 am

I've downloaded the ESP and the Rubble is still there.

(I may have downloaded it wrong, if anyone can help please do so)

Risewild

war1915 wrote:

Post by Risewild » Sun May 31, 2015 5:53 am

[quote=war1915]

I've downloaded the ESP and the Rubble is still there.

(I may have downloaded it wrong, if anyone can help please do so)

[/quote]

I already replied that a while ago in your other thread... you are looking at the wrong rubble, that rubble is supposed to be there, you are supposed to use the door to Colombus Circle... The Train Station is a building outside of the metro tunnels, not in there.

Check my old post again, it even has a screenshot showing where you should go.

Signature:

gluttoncreeper

What version did you guys

Post by gluttoncreeper » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:47 am

What version did you guys move the train station in Freeside? Just curious, last I played where I used the train was v2.2. Upgraded to v2.6 but never got a chance to play in depth due to my job. But now, that I am semi-retired, I am using v2.9.4 and used the TTW-NV Caravan mod to go to Vegas and found that the station moved. The old station doors still had disabled activators, which brought questions to mind. However, found the new station while going to get FISTO. Like I said just curious as to why the move?   

If Devil Bunny needs a Ham, so does the Glutton!