Gray Matters

General discussion of potential spoilers. Ask questions about or discuss storyline here.
Shanty22

Gray Matters

Post by Shanty22 » Thu May 14, 2015 3:59 pm

Hi!

Im not 100% sure if this question was already answered but ive tried to google it and i couldn`t find anything related.

Some of you might already know , Gray Matters is a Perk that was cut from Fallout 3`s Point Lookout DLC.The effect of the perk is a 75% reduction in head damage.

Now to my question. Ive finished the Point lookout dlc yesterday and when i picked up the cointainer with a small part of my brain in it it gave me the perk which is supposed to be cut from the game. Is this possible due to the TTW mod?

Im very surprised by this since i didnt know that TTW adds cut content into the game. Im not sure if this is the case, it could also have to do with one of the other mods that i have installed. So any info on this is very appreciated.

thanks for listening children!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

JaxFirehart

If you give us a load order,

Post by JaxFirehart » Thu May 14, 2015 6:17 pm

If you give us a load order, someone can probably tell you where it came from, but it wasn't from TTW.

AnvilOfWar

Jax, I also recieved "Grey

Post by AnvilOfWar » Thu May 14, 2015 7:02 pm

Jax, I also recieved "Grey Matters" on my Point Looking run, which I only did the main quest for, the only thing I could personally think might have done it was TTW Fixes. But even then Im not sure.

RoyBatty

It was in TTWFixes along with

Post by RoyBatty » Thu May 14, 2015 7:08 pm

It was in TTWFixes along with Shotgun Surgeon and some AxeMurderer thing, I removed them since and they won't be there anymore in the next update. More crap from uOF3P it seems...

Shanty22

AnvilOfWar wrote:

Post by Shanty22 » Thu May 14, 2015 7:14 pm

Thanks for finding out for me!

Too bad its gonna get removed. i was pleasantly surprised by this addition :D

TJ

Shanty22 wrote:Too bad its

Post by TJ » Thu May 14, 2015 7:23 pm

[quote=Shanty22]Too bad its gonna get removed. i was pleasantly surprised by this addition [/quote]

A bugfix mod really shouldn't be adding cut content. That was not the idea with uFO3p nor TTW Fixes.

My project Dash is on Kickstarter!

Shanty22

yea you are right TJ, i agree

Post by Shanty22 » Thu May 14, 2015 7:28 pm

yea you are right TJ, i agree. Haven`t looked at it that way.

AnvilOfWar

Well Roy in any event Shotgun

Post by AnvilOfWar » Thu May 14, 2015 7:57 pm

Well Roy in any event Shotgun Surgeon is a base NV perk, does Fixes just add some left out shotguns to it?

Also what was that AxeMurderer perk? Only thing I could find that seemed close was Auto Axpert but that's a base "The Pitt" perk.

Puppettron
Gary

he's probably talking about

Post by Puppettron » Thu May 14, 2015 9:31 pm

he's probably talking about the PL shotgun perk that was part of the pa's fishing aid cut stuff.

perms:  either a full fireworks display spelling out "Puppettron Made This" anytime a user accesses my content in-game, or just give me credit somewhere.

RoyBatty

Yep, Puppet nailed it.

Post by RoyBatty » Thu May 14, 2015 11:03 pm

Yep, Puppet nailed it.

The only added stuff in the next update is a recipe for .45 junk rounds which is a known bug that jsawyer fixed in his mod. There's a few other recipes too for ammo related stuff that's missing, since the ammo exists in the game and you can buy it and find it, but the recipe for it was missing. This is also related to junk rounds or special rounds for .45 cal.

I debated heavily on that stuff too, and since it exists in the game I decided it was an oversight which falls under bugs for me. I did not for instance, add the clean-super heated spears and stuff since they are NOT in the game already. There's is however a mod from Yukichigai for that if someone desires them.