General discussion of Tale of Two Wastelands
wasdwasd12

Re: Idea for point lookout

Post by wasdwasd12 » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:47 am

Laclongquan wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:50 am
RoyBatty wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:15 pm
The ability to create gas grenades is a valid idea, I'll add it to our list for update 1.
I will point out that radscorpion gland are just sitting there being useless. You can always use a recipe
Frag + radscorp gland + flamer fuel + tin can= gas grenade
The gas grenades use the natural gas from the area so it would make sense not to use anything that causes fire like a frag grenade so using the punga fruit would soo be a key elements because they FFFing grow everywhere in this gas rich area. But maybe a punga, a Tin can and something to cause the pressure to expend like a household tool or item. :3

There are two types of vaporization: evaporation and boiling. Evaporation occurs at temperatures below the boiling point, and occurs on the liquid's surface.

so maybe something to make the juices inside the punga to turn into gas???

Laclongquan

Post by Laclongquan » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:07 am

Fission battery + 6 pinga fruit + 6 tincan + 6 radscorp poison glands

Use the mfc cluster grenade form as explosive visual figure, creating a cloud the size of a missile strike.

Reason being aoe debuff strike so no point making small gas grenades.
--------
Okay, okaaay, if you really must have tiny gas grenade
Mf cell + pinga fruit + tincan + radscorp poison gland

Laclongquan

Post by Laclongquan » Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:19 am

Top priority would be how to expand the dlc with more interior cells, rhen more creatures, and finally with quests. Because vanilla plo is emptier than dc.

Fish hunter village is a exploration quest type of mod. So i think convert it to ttw should not be too complex. Its major location is a big sea village in southwest corner of the map and a few more sea locations. Should be very straightforward. If you can import the locations, which is 90% of the mod, it would help immensely.

In the shadow of the swamp add a bunch of locations, quest, recipe, and mini game mechanisms. Quite complex. However, it has a few impressive area like the scorpion island, the house in the lake, plus a conference hall in dc, if they can be imported it would be nice.

Point look out reborn doing the same and conflict a tiny bit with itsotw. Plus its way bigger and more expansive... could be top diff. Plo has many more new areas compared to the other two.

There is a enclave presence in plo which is very nice. This one is a variant from stories from plo which is locations and quest mod. Never try it but i heard its expansive with a vault in plo.

I am trying two unconverted mods in ttw which is creatures of plo and gary tribe in plo. And smugglers in capital wasteland which is not plo but tangentially related. Should need minimum level of work.

Laclongquan

Post by Laclongquan » Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:50 pm

Side note: no mod adding swamplurk to dc mirelurk packs and mojave lakelurks, i think. A pity because that would have increase variety to lurk pack because they are bit different from mirelurk kings.

And swamp ghouls always at 25hp i think. Never can remember any case of higher hp than that.