Favoured playstyle?

General discussion of Tale of Two Wastelands
Laclongquan

Re: Favoured playstyle?

Post by Laclongquan » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:48 am

Bitch please.

I have one locker for uniques
I have one locker for all non-unique weapons to serve as repair parts.
I have one locker for all non-unique armors to serve as repair parts.
I have one locker for all explosives and mines
I have one locker for all ammo, because I visit shops and buy up all of their ammo to wait for the annual trip back at The Pitt to change into 308, 4507 govt, and 45 caliber. Plus storage for the tons of unneeded ammo. Mind you, uniquely, 556 AP get used pretty quick, I buy it only slightly faster than I use.
I have one fridge for all the non-needed weighty consumables. All the saved books are in there too.
I have one Tool box for all craftable parts
I have one locker for all non-needed misc items that I dont want to sell.
--------
Obviously, Mini Hideout mod is called for. Vanilla My Houses' storage wont serve, at all.
---------
To be a hoarder is to feel the rig slightly sluggish-er after we pick up items from those lockers for repair and sell. And feel it's faster when we dispose off unneeded item into storage.
Manually, mind you. Auto-dispose function in Mini Hideout mod is unneeded.

Keats

Post by Keats » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:06 pm

Laclongquan wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:34 pm
The problem i have with unarmed melee is the play style is simplified. You dont have to worry abiut guns. Which make game less fun for me.

The prob about energy weapons is ash piles. I dont like ash.
Simplified? You do have to worry about guns, mainly because your enemies often have some. With melee/unarmed, you also have to worry about positioning a lot more. And you can't just pick off enemies from distance, so unless you're really sneaky, your enemies get the first shot in before the fight even starts properly. New Vegas also added various special melee and unarmed attacks you unlock at sufficiently high skill or by being taught by NPCs.

It's different, but I don't think it's fair to call it simplified.

Laclongquan

Post by Laclongquan » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:08 pm

Stealthboy ỏ ilfantoma to sneak close. Or hell, turbo to get close. A full chem and food to buff up.
Power armor is essential too.
Position dont work if you are 1vsmany. Half of the time you have to charge in.
Cw is a bit too much like open field battle for fancy footwork