Is it worth installing TTW for just New Vegas

General discussion of Tale of Two Wastelands
staggindraggin

Is it worth installing TTW for just New Vegas

Post by staggindraggin » Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:34 am

Hey guys, I'm looking to play New Vegas, but I'm not interested in FO3 game since I just recently finished a play through with TTW. Is it worth installing TTW for just the New Vegas side? I know Roy and the team have done a ton of work and fixed things that aren't done in other bug fix mods, but are those just for the Capital Wasteland amd compatability or are there Mojave specific fixes included that aren't in YUP as well?

FoxFerreira

Re: Is it worth installing TTW for just New Vegas

Post by FoxFerreira » Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:03 pm

In my opinion, it totally isn't. TTW is a wonderful mod, but if you want to play Fallout New Vegas specifically, it's not worth the time it takes to install, and the disk space. YUP exists for NV only, so go with that if bugs bother you so much! At least in my opinion, the only thing that makes TTW appealing is the inclusion of literally a whole other game into it, Fallout 3, which is totally genius by the way.

jlf65

Post by jlf65 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:51 pm

I can see the other way around - installing TTW just to play FO3 on the NV engine. The difference is astounding while remaining the same game.

Death_Reaper56

Post by Death_Reaper56 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:48 pm

Considering New Vegas is getting plenty of bug fixes and anything else,I'd say so.Once 3.3 is out,TTW is for sure gonna be the best experience for both Fallout 3 and New Vegas.